Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Must be maintenance afternoon. I got the defrost timer put in and I am thawing out the evaporator so I can get the cover back on. It is a solid block of ice. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::wtf:

Good that you got it in...

You can speed up the defrosting by using a hair dryer on it... :popcorn:

I replaced the shut off valve on the kitchen sink and now the hot water is back to full pressure and flow... :D

The old valve had some black crap caught in it that restricted flow... :mad:

It's nice when you can trace the problem back to it's cause.... :D

I washed a few quick dishes, and the hot water pressure with the sprayer is better than before... Yippie!!!!!
061.gif

I love the feeling when you fix something and it works better than before....
beer.gif

Neighbour put their border collie “Mango” down today. That was an awesome little dog. Always came over for a visit. So full of energy and had a sense of humor as well. On more than one occasion would sneak up on me and grunt. Scared the crap out of me more than once. (Bears in the neighbourhood)
Tail would be wagging and her teeth would be showing. Always carried a stick or toy to throw. Going to miss that one too.
My lab was 13 and so was mango.

That reminds me of a story...

I met a guy at work who's wife was a vet and breeder of Dalmatians... They had 7 dogs at their house when I visited them, 6 Dalmatians and 1 Border Collie...

Well their neighbor didn't want the Border Collie any more and threw it in their fenced in part of the yard with the Dalmatians because they wanted the Dals to beat up the Collie and tear it apart... Well, the Dalmatians made friends with the Border Collie and welcomed it into their group/pack/clan... They all got along...

They kept the Border Collie instead of try to return it to them, as they wanted to keep it away from the neighbor doing it harm....

My dad adopted one of the Dalmatians....

That reminds me of a story...

I met a guy at work who's wife was a vet and breeder of Dalmatians... They had 7 dogs at their house when I visited them, 6 Dalmatians and 1 Border Collie...

Well their neighbor didn't want the Border Collie any more and threw it in their fenced in part of the yard with the Dalmatians because they wanted the Dals to beat up the Collie and tear it apart... Well, the Dalmatians made friends with the Border Collie and welcomed it into their group/pack/clan... They all got along...

They kept the Border Collie instead of try to return it to them, as they wanted to keep it away from the neighbor doing it harm....

My dad adopted one of the Dalmatians....
I cant really say i have ever met a dalmation.

Picture from E bay look good......Hmmmmm
Same pictures that are used on the Amazon, Etsy and Craigslist listings.

they do look good on the photos, but in actuality, all the angles are way off. There’s no taper down the length and it’s flat, not gently rolled like factory is.

between the top edge and where the rocker would bend to go under the car is 4.25 inches in height all the way down the length of the panel.

Factory, where the quarter panel connects to the rocker at the rear of the door is 4 inches in height and tapers down as it goes forward. At the foremost point, where it stops before the fender gap, is 3 and 1/8 inches in height.

Chevy fuel pump, bolt for tank strap tore out of the u-nut. Cut strap. Whoever did it last time didnt route wires quite right, pinched em. Fuel sender circuit was shorted. Had 15 gallons of gas in tank. So it was difficult to manage. Glad i bought the fuel tote in spring. Used it a few times,holds about 25 gallons.

Evening everyone, morning for me.
A little 66 dart fun. Check out the driving towards the end. A budy of mine's car.

Cooked a nice dinner tonight. Rotini in marinara sauce, with large shrimp. Mixed veggies.
PXL_20201114_002228303.jpg
PXL_20201114_002623825.jpg

The AMD ones, fit my 68 GTS perfectly......Jus Sayin.......:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Yeah yeah yeah you gots deeper pockets than I do.
That said, I did try to buy some from Stephens performance back in March but they were on back order.

Chevy fuel pump, bolt for tank strap tore out of the u-nut. Cut strap. Whoever did it last time didnt route wires quite right, pinched em. Fuel sender circuit was shorted. Had 15 gallons of gas in tank. So it was difficult to manage. Glad i bought the fuel tote in spring. Used it a few times,holds about 25 gallons.

And you get to skim a few gallons.... :D

Cooked a nice dinner tonight. Rotini in marinara sauce, with large shrimp. Mixed veggies.
View attachment 1715629704 View attachment 1715629705
Looks good Mitch. I haven't fixed anything yet. Not a clue what or if. My youngest fixed himself some Ramen combo this afternoon and my wife is buried at work. She probably won't be home until 10 I bet. A bowl of cereal is fine for her. I might pop a bag of popcorn later and have a couple toddies in between.

I cant really say i have ever met a dalmation.

I grew up with them... My parents had one when I was born and my mom found one when I was a year old, so I grew up with 2 Dalmatians...

We've had a Dalmatian in our family since 1948, starting with my dad's parents... I remember sitting on the enclosed porch with grandma while she sipped her bourbon and soda and she told me that Dalmatians are the best...

They are not for everybody... Everybody wants one every time 101 Dalmatians is popular and then can't understand them and get frustrated with them and they end up in shelters... That's why they formed Dalmatian rescue to help keep them out of kill shelters and find them good homes...

Dammit, two posts combined that I didn't want to... Fixed now...

View attachment 1715629704 View attachment 1715629705

Looks good Mitch. I haven't fixed anything yet. Not a clue what or if. My youngest fixed himself some Ramen combo this afternoon and my wife is buried at work. She probably won't be home until 10 I bet. A bowl of cereal is fine for her. I might pop a bag of popcorn later and have a couple toddies in between.

I'm working on making some KFC chicken bowls and artichokes.... :D

Holy crap, I thought Harland Sharp roller rockers were bad cost wise, check this out

16138617-BA82-4592-B037-753CE266DC53.jpeg

You gonna call Tike for the Butter for that Popcorn ????:rofl: :poke::poke:

-
Back