Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Buy these
il_794xN.1683402253_btmz.jpg

1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 Dodge Dart & | Etsy
https://www.ebay.com/i/401548979167...pyyvWnvVq3nxnL1BJLp6C6grMwu-f_A8aAi_eEALw_wcB

A thought rattled through this addled mind this morning. Our local maritime serial killer missed another October in an even numbered calendar year. No Great White Sharks devoured any surfers, kayakers, swimmers, etc. at Surf Beach. That was Lompoc's claim to fame for many years :realcrazy:

I replaced the shut off valve on the kitchen sink and now the hot water is back to full pressure and flow... :D

The old valve had some black crap caught in it that restricted flow... :mad:

It's nice when you can trace the problem back to it's cause.... :D

I replaced the shut off valve on the kitchen sink and now the hot water is back to full pressure and flow... :D

The old valve had some black crap caught in it that restricted flow... :mad:

It's nice when you can trace the problem back to it's cause.... :D
Karl under the sink!

plumbers-butt.jpg

Must be maintenance afternoon. I got the defrost timer put in and I am thawing out the evaporator so I can get the cover back on. It is a solid block of ice. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::wtf:

Dam that suck Mike. I will be a wreck when Harley goes, she is my shadow.
Neighbour put their border collie “Mango” down today. That was an awesome little dog. Always came over for a visit. So full of energy and had a sense of humor as well. On more than one occasion would sneak up on me and grunt. Scared the crap out of me more than once. (Bears in the neighbourhood)
Tail would be wagging and her teeth would be showing. Always carried a stick or toy to throw. Going to miss that one too.
My lab was 13 and so was mango.

-
Back