Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well, buddy brought in his ford for four new tires.
Had to patch the rear diff cover as none are locally available.
Exhaust is banging on the crossmember due to rotted off muffler hangers.
35,000 since the last oil change.
Thing still runs suprisingly well.
I did send him a copy of the ford sign. He will retaliate im sure.
Honestly, it was only towed once since new,his wife dumped in a jerry can of diesel after it ran out of gas.

I will have to remember this when you want something delivered in my piece of **** Ford to your place......:lol:

haha yeah but you own at least 3 Mopars, that means you have a net of 2, so it balances out :p

besides, you already said you weren’t coming back out to the land of corn and soybeans again :rofl:

haha yeah but you own at least 3 Mopars, that means you have a net of 2, so it balances out :p

besides, you already said you weren’t coming back out to the land of corn and soybeans again :rofl:
It was all about are you sure you are going the right way? A dozen turns, at 3 in the morning, pitch dark....

Last edited:
It was all about are you sure you are going the right way? A dozen turns, at 3 in the morning, pitch dark....
Haha you did well. If that interstate exit hadn’t closed out of the blue, you’d had 3 turns and 1.5 miles off the interstate

Jeez..
40A263E0-49A5-49ED-AAA3-A4BEBFF5C5C8.png

So i decided to close up shop to the public. No visitors.
With all that’s going on, i think i can afford to shut down for a couple months if necessary.

Total stranger rolls in and is looking for a hubcap/wheel cover. Code red obviously has no meaning to that guy.

So i decided to close up shop to the public. No visitors.
With all that’s going on, i think i can afford to shut down for a couple months if necessary.

Total stranger rolls in and is looking for a hubcap/wheel cover. Code red obviously has no meaning to that guy.
batmanslaprobin.jpg

Weather is bad enough through next Sunday that they canceled the supply and crew boat runs. Looks like we may be flying. So will either be Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday for crewchange.

I readjusted the trunk panel, so it sits right in the corners and adjusted the latch so it is down even with the rear of car. I already have the Bumble Bee Stripe for the car, and am getting ready to install that. ( never did one of those either ). Now working on the center console, re carpet and have a nice inlay from DMT. Probably get the kick panels in today and maybe the console...Slow but Sure....
I just finished up painting this for a guy and, put the stripe on. Not sure if your doing it on a Dart or not but, it wasnt bad to put on with the exception of where the valance meets the quarter panel. I have seen them cut and wrapped in between the panels and, just layed over(if that makes sense) I took a razor blade a center sliced it so it layed down in the small gap between the panels otherwise it had a huge air pocket there and wouldn't lay down right.

63157.jpeg

20201017_123707.jpg

I just finished up painting this for a guy and, put the stripe on. Not sure if your doing it on a Dart or not but, it wasnt bad to put on with the exception of where the valance meets the quarter panel. I have seen them cut and wrapped in between the panels and, just layed over(if that makes sense) I took a razor blade a center sliced it so it layed down in the small gap between the panels otherwise it had a huge air pocket there and wouldn't lay down right.

View attachment 1715631728

View attachment 1715631729
Beautiful dart

-
Back