Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
The local UPS distribution center is a 10 minute highway drive away.
When I have a package showing for delivery I'll call and for pickup.
Its convenient for me.

For one of my other hobbies (stamp collecting)...I bought stamps to mail out boxes of stamps I am trying to unload from the kids club. Paid $25 for about $34 worth of postage. (Old postage is very available from collectors at less than face value) I told her mail it first class... Been near a month. So now I don't know if USPS is holding it hostage or if I got scammed.

Fiber optic lines replaced the cable this year, more bandwidth and fast !! I love it.
My lines might actually be fiber. I’m not sure. They just redid them last year. My speeds went from 50mbs which was fastest option at the time to 250mbs now, fastest now

Random engine picture
Engine2.jpg

Where i was born and raised, women hug women and men actually hug men but never man/ woman hugging in public.

There is no reason for a male to even get near me so I'm not really that keen on shaking hands with men.
Same thing in Viet Nam. I didn't realize it at first. I met a Girlfriend in public and hugged and kissed her. The on watchers were Shocked..LOL

Same thing in Viet Nam. I didn't realize it at first. I met a Girlfriend in public and hugged and kissed her. The on watchers were Shocked..LOL
Ok well just remember then at Carlisle your hugging the wives not us....:lol:
Of course knowing you that's not a problem.:D

I was raised that when you’re introducing yourself to another or you’re being introduced, you stand up and look the person in the eye and shake their hand firmly. It’s a sign of respect. And you always open doors for others especially women, and give them (women) your seat in a crowded room or bus etc. Seems like for the most part that’s all out the window now. I still do it, always will. It just seems right.

I was raised that when you’re introducing yourself to another or you’re being introduced, you stand up and look the person in the eye and shake their hand firmly. It’s a sign of respect. And you always open doors for others especially women, and give them (women) your seat in a crowded room or bus etc. Seems like for the most part that’s all out the window now. I still do it, always will. It just seems right.

Same, they also taught me to stand up when somebody walks into the room or if they approach you to shake your hand if your seated.

I get some good reactions from it, guess because nobody bothers to stand up anymore.

The local UPS distribution center is a 10 minute highway drive away.
When I have a package showing for delivery I'll call and for pickup.
Its convenient for me.

There's both a FedEx and a UPS distribution centers within 10 miles from me....

My lines might actually be fiber. I’m not sure. They just redid them last year. My speeds went from 50mbs which was fastest option at the time to 250mbs now, fastest now

I'm at 200 mbs, and they are trying to get me to sign up for 1000 mbs... However it will raise my bill from $50 a month to $80 a month...

I am paid through Feb of next year, so that would cut my credit n half... No thanks...

Woman's lib... They found out that when you stand up for your rights, you loose your seat.... :eek:

Same, they also taught me to stand up when somebody walks into the room or if they approach you to shake your hand if your seated.

I get some good reactions from it, guess because nobody bothers to stand up anymore.

My grandfather used to stand up every time a woman entered the room... :D

That's why his disability payments were cancelled.... :BangHead:

Sorry i’m late.
Long backread. Today is flying by.
Went and looked at a scissor lift for a buddy. I cant say no. He was diagosed with cancer,fighting a losing battle.
Cleaned a switch and now he can replace the lights in the shop by himself. Hes in pretty good spirits considering he was supposed to die a month ago.

-
Back