Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Heres a question you have four kids and they are all home do they each need a computer for x hours? How does that work.
Varies from school to school. Here, each kid gets their own rental chrome book, basically a laptop, from the school.

Varies from school to school. Here, each kid gets their own rental chrome book, basically a laptop, from the school.
Which requires an adult to sit with them to help them navigate and stay focused.

So no issues with bandwidth with all that streaming?
Well that’s where things getting interesting. Because yes, that is an issue. For me, it’s not, I’m on the fastest cable connection Comcast has. I have to have it for work otherwise, the files I download for work would take weeks instead of hours.

however, 80 percent of the county is on old school lines or WiFi thru a cell provider. Like my brother in law. He has two kids, they both can’t be on the zoom calls at the same time, drags it down too much.

My step? Grandson pulled a good one he put a pic of himself in front of the camera. I guess it worked for a few days.:rofl:

Which requires an adult to sit with them to help them navigate and stay focused.
Yep. And the pisser of it is, teachers are still demanding raises en mass. When they have roughly 45% of students prior to this converted to home school. And now this. Oh and they get unlimited Covid sick pay. So teachers naturally are calling in at incredibly high numbers yet maybe 1/50 will actually test positive or even show symptoms.

My step? Grandson pulled a good one he put a pic of himself in front of the camera. I guess it worked for a few days.:rofl:
I’d record a video of me sitting in front of it, put it on a tv and face the webcam in front of it. That way it’s a moving image haha

My 4 year old granbrat had her Mom's tablet for entertainment purposes with Mom's approval. Somehow she managed to order $500 worth of movies on Mom's Amazon account :rofl:. My daughter was shocked to say the least when the notice from Amazon showed up in her email :rofl:

Fiber optic lines replaced the cable this year, more bandwidth and fast !! I love it.

My buddy got his RoadRunner put together and took it for it's maiden voyage yesterday. I wish he would post his vids on You tube. I haven't figured how to capture them from Facebook. :BangHead:

126443870_3886032508087246_8676976233878655116_n.jpg

That's a butchered one. Must have started life as a 4 door.

It is a little different :rolleyes:

There's a guy in my neighborhood that has a 56 or 57 chevy that was originally a 4-door and they chopped the rear doors off and spliced it back together.... Now it's a stubby 2-door with the front doors off of the 4-door and no rear doors....

I haven't been able to get a picture of it and he's not had it out in the driveway for a while....

Cheryl will hate me for saying that....and I was kidding of course
I had her talked into an interior update last spring.
I was going to get it done this winter.
With the 55's winning streak over the short car season she's decided it doesn't need anything...ugh!!:BangHead:

I had her talked into an interior update last spring.
I was going to get it done this winter.
With the 55's winning streak over the short car season she's decided it doesn't need anything...ugh!!:BangHead:
Here's a teaser. :poke::poke:

123811737_1480494058809296_5883812877375416469_n.jpg

124716140_1480494122142623_8066001615047034672_n.jpg

124858356_1480494065475962_3946457610376720594_n.jpg

124927942_1480494128809289_2724645523135290753_n.jpg

I ordered a gas cap for my car the other day from RA... The shipping tracking says that it originated in LaGrange, IL which is abut 12 miles from my house...

They send it to Elk Grove village which is 18 miles in the opposite direction, so it's farther away....

Now it says that it's in the chicago distribution center since yesterday afternoon and hasn't moved since.... (I can't find an address for that one...)

Why do they send it around this loop when it was closer to me when it began its journey than it has been since it started 'moving'????
huh.gif
huh.gif
huh.gif

If I knew where they shipped it from, I could have gone and picked it up two days ago.... :icon_fU: :mob:

I ordered a gas cap for my car the other day from RA... The shipping tracking says that it originated in LaGrange, IL which is abut 12 miles from my house...

They send it to Elk Grove village which is 18 miles in the opposite direction, so it's farther away....

Now it says that it's in the chicago distribution center since yesterday afternoon and hasn't moved since.... (I can't find an address for that one...)

Why do they send it around this loop when it was closer to me when it began its journey than it has been since it started 'moving'???? View attachment 1715633482 View attachment 1715633482 View attachment 1715633482

If I knew where they shipped it from, I could have gone and picked it up two days ago.... :icon_fU: :mob:

I just got an update that it arrived at the Worth post office at 7:20 and sent out at 7:31 for delivery today... :D

-
Back