Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Trying to get seats located! So..... if your framing square turns into an air guitar is it time to put the whiskey down and step away from the car? Arghhh pirate flag be flying!

041BAAEE-9ACD-4B70-948B-19C33E36137E.jpeg

Almost turkey time! Almost done winter prep yard work. Grass around the house is nice and short -ready for a blanket of now. Started the snow blower. Ran good, but a lot of smoke. I'm sure some of that is some old fuel and maybe a little too much oil in the mix. I have it apart and drained.. Will get a plug and fuel filter tomorow.

Well....that's enough work on the GTS for today. 1 1/2 till Turkey time. I'll just kick back and watch the Deadskins lose again...
PXL_20201126_211036475.jpg
PXL_20201126_211110835.jpg

PXL_20201126_172551784.jpg

Last edited:
Burrrrp. Dinner was great! Turkey, stuffing, garlic mashed taters, gravy, carrots, green beans, warm dinner rolls with cinnamon butter. :thumbsup: Apple pie for later...

Oil of any kind in the face. Always funny. :) Never fun. :(

Yeah, tell me about it... My first oil change on the old GM diesel and I dropped the filter and had oil all over the place... That **** was black and dirty....

Now I have to start over with baby turkeys. My biggest ones yesterday are now turkey Sammiches.

I made some cash on the deal, who would have known birds could be so profitable.

Now I have to start over with baby turkeys. My biggest ones yesterday are now turkey Sammiches.

I made some cash on the deal, who would have known birds could be so profitable.
We pay good money for free range chickens. Friend raised cornish giants. 10/11 pounders just the right size.
I dont eat turkey as much as i used to. Indigestion.
Chicken, no problem.

Yeah, tell me about it... My first oil change on the old GM diesel and I dropped the filter and had oil all over the place... That **** was black and dirty....

I absolutely hated changing the oil on diesels. No matter how careful I was I always somehow made a mess.

Then after I bought mine I would pay a friend to change it for me.

Then I killed my Duramax and bought a Powerstroke. Which I don't service either because I don't have a drain pan big enough to drain it anyways. I pay a friend at the Chevy house to service it.

I really wasn't a fan of Fords but man this Powerstroke made me a believer. I have zero complains against it. The dpf is annoying though. I get over 20mpg on the highway. In town shows 15ish.

I absolutely hated changing the oil on diesels. No matter how careful I was I always somehow made a mess.

Then I killed my Duramax and bought a Powerstroke. Which I don't service either because I don't have a drain pan big enough to drain it anyways. I pay a friend at the Chevy house to service it.

I really wasn't a fan of Fords but man this Powerstroke made me a believer. I have zero complains against it. The dpf is annoying though. I get over 20mpg on the highway. In town shows 15ish.
The duramax sounds like **** anyway.

The power stroke has a real nice tone.

Do you like Cummins??

Wait until you need head gaskets ....and you will. BIG$$$ Go Cummins

-
Back