Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey !! I got pics. Been busy today. Got the dash frame stripped and primered. Started detailing the dash plates and glove box door. Pics on those later when their done.

Attachments

• WIN_20160308_114307.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 78
  • WIN_20160308_114317.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 87
  • WIN_20160308_124858.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 84
  • WIN_20160308_124927.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 84
Beautiful day here today !! Spent most of it outside. Wanted to grab my clubs ! 70's and Sunny here, the rest of the week. I'll paint this dash frame tomorrow out in the bright sun.

76 degrees today. Grilled up baked potatoes pork chops for me Salmon for the boss.
Looks like a black Russian kind of night.

Sounds like a nice evening!

It was a nice warm day over here too. I drove home with the windows open and the stereo rockin'...:D

Just finished the Popmobile image with the changes Ray asked me to make...

Attachments

• Custom Jump 12a.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 80
Hey !! I got pics. Been busy today. Got the dash frame stripped and primered. Started detailing the dash plates and glove box door. Pics on those later when their done.

Damn, now you are making me itch to get working on the details on my GTS again.

Looks good! Can't wait to see it fully painted! :thumbup:

I see a luggage rack and spot light ! Good move, all e need now is some hop's blowing out the wind..

Whats up you wild and crazy guys?

8KZGg66.gif

Whats up you wild and crazy guys?

Well, I managed to be able to do 6 hours at work today. It's the first day back in the office since the knee injury 3 weeks ago.

The knee/leg held up ok, but I'm exhausted. It's kinda like rehab trying to get my strength back for normal activities again.

Tomorrow I'm trying for a full 8 hours if I can. Otherwise, I can leave early if it becomes too much.

Congrats! I wish you luck on a full day! Sometimes it nice to get back to work, then other times you just want a little more time.

First sip took me by surprise. I wasnt ready for that. Now since I've drank a bit its good. To me it has a grapefruit type taste to it.

First sip took me by surprise. I wasnt ready for that. Now since I've drank a bit its good. To me it has a grapefruit type taste to it.
It does. that is the number one beer in all the bars and restaurants around San diego. I am drinking right now that same beer with grapefruit added by Ballast Point.

It does. that is the number one beer in all the bars and restaurants around San diego. I am drinking right now that same beer with grapefruit added by Ballast Point.

The wife tried it and she is not into the IPA's so its all mine!!

Daddy its made by Ballast Point and called Sculpin. Tim was kind enough to hook me up with a couple. I like it!

This one is for Baron Ben Rickster...1930 Henderson KJ Streamline.

Attachments

• The-Rocketeer Bike 3.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 109
The wife tried it and she is not into the IPA's so its all mine!!

Daddy its made by Ballast Point and called Sculpin. Tim was kind enough to hook me up with a couple. I like it!

Ah yes, they have it here too, very popular.

Not for me though, I'm not an IPA fan. I'm more of a Lager guy.

Coors Extra Gold Lager is my favorite drinking beer..

-
Back