Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
102&cb=846ca55b-311e05c7&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=SewxmnlqEpAAX9wUXFs&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.jpg

Good Morning All! Off today so weekend is started for me : ) Becky had a weird one with the post office, she mailed 10 packages at a remote P.O. then next day we get a notice in our mailbox that we had items we didn't pay to mail. Wife brought receipt (over 125 dollars) down to P.O. and the remote didn't charge her for one of the boxes, guess she just took that one from her and threw it in the bin?

I reload and use SWCs in my 45. In part for that reason
well around here, all the pistol competitors use either SWCs or full wad cutters for the competition. Head to head, my 45 shot tighter groups with the SWCs than factory match grade fmjs
As a competitive shooter and an active reloaded I can attest SWC prints a nice big even hole that is much better for scoring opportunities. The targets look like you are using a hole punch
967DACCB-7232-469C-A948-A5EDC1E08FE1.jpeg

When the Fransicans built the missions in Ca they were 1 day's walk apart about 30 mile average. I should have hired a monk to bring those motorcicle parts from SD :lol:

25-35 mph, not sure how high the gusts will be, just hope they don't declare a storm because my son is driving home from college, AZ to WA, was in Twin Falls Idaho last night.

Damn, I cleaned the tabs off my laptop last night. Now I need to search for tracking numbers and load them into the tracker. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

In a different kind of tracking story, my wife Becky found out her dad is alive, through Ancestry she found a sister and her father. The man her mom was married to hit a utility pole and died when she was 4, turns out that was her other 6 brother and sisters biological father, not hers. They had a nice phone conversation, we'll be going out to visit soon.

In a different kind of tracking story, my wife Becky found out her dad is alive, through Ancestry she found a sister and her father. The man her mom was married to hit a utility pole and died when she was 4, turns out that was her other 6 brother and sisters biological father, not hers. They had a nice phone conversation, we'll be going out to visit soon.
Oh wow

Yeah it was quite a surprise, she always had felt something was "off". Her mom became an alcoholic after her husbands death, she was the youngest of the siblings, all other kids had moved out leaving her to deal with that lifestyle. Really glad for her, she's been dealt some tough cards.

I found out that I have a half brother when I was 18...

My wife found out about a 1/2 brother when she was in her 20s. Same name as her brother. Who is named after the Dad.

-
Back