Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
In the last 6 days, the us nuke arsenal, several state HR data bases, the NCIS system, the Railroad Commission and DOT have been hacked along with Comcast and several electrical companies. It’s not solar flares....

and what is our 'chief" doing about it???

...Nothing....

That didn’t have a 318 in it by chance did it

No, one of the H-code 340 cars... They only made 176 71 Challenger convert's with a 340...

They didn't make an R/T convertible Challenger in 71, so the only bigger engine that was offered was the 383, but not an R/T....

...Nothing....
Actually, yes he has. There have been various orders that have gone out to various military assets to be activated to help stop and protect.

Funny how these attacks didn’t start until Biden “got elected”.

No, one of the H-code 340 cars... They only made 176 71 Challenger convert's with a 340...

They didn't make an R/T convertible Challenger in 71, so the only bigger engine that was offered was the 383, but not an R/T....
I ask because in 2007, in your neck of the woods, I got a 318 off a guy with a challenger converter project he was just starting. Was a rust bucket worse than my dart or even my chargers.

I ask because in 2007, in your neck of the woods, I got a 318 off a guy with a challenger converter project he was just starting. Was a rust bucket worse than my dart or even my chargers.

This is my blue one when I first bought it...

Challenger 01_crop.jpg

Chall rear 1_crop.jpg

When Challengers get brought up I always remember the T/A that my friend bought for $750. It wasn't running, needed a ballast resistor :lol:. Since his right leg was in a cast from his toes to his junk we got right on it and found a 727 to put in place of the 4 spd. Mustang shifter, some tin work and off he went, right leg in the passenger seat :lol:

Maybe you could trade ammo for toilet paper....
Don’t need too. We’re not out of TP anywhere. Certain food items are still scarcer than others but generally we’ve recovered from the bare shelves of spring summer and early fall

Right now, it’s going for 2.00 a round here on the secondary markets. For target ammo, double that for JHP

There was a CHP officer lived a couple blocks away in the old country, I knew him because I fueled his patrol car on a frequent basis. He had reloading capabilities at the house and loaded most of the target ammo for his sub-station. His go-to home defense round was .38 special with a hollow base wadcutter slug inserted downside up, "We don need no steenkin' hollow points" :lol:

There was a CHP officer lived a couple blocks away in the old country, I knew him because I fueled his patrol car on a frequent basis. He had reloading capabilities at the house and loaded most of the target ammo for his sub-station. His go-to home defense round was .38 special with a hollow base wadcutter slug inserted downside up, "We don need no steenkin' hollow points" :lol:
Now that is interesting

How was accuracy?

In the last 6 days, the us nuke arsenal, several state HR data bases, the NCIS system, the Railroad Commission and DOT have been hacked along with Comcast and several electrical companies. It’s not solar flares....

I know it isn't solar flares, but coincidentally, it has been in the news lately....

...Nothing....

Question....what is expected that POTUS could do so quickly? Did any other "chief" react immediately, efficiently or effectively in an appropriate timeline?

I reload and use SWCs in my 45. In part for that reason
How was accuracy?
well around here, all the pistol competitors use either SWCs or full wad cutters for the competition. Head to head, my 45 shot tighter groups with the SWCs than factory match grade fmjs

-
Back