Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So looks like next week, I work on the belvedere some more.

I got the pedals for it :D

20201226_180434.jpg

So at this 4 way i noticed somebody leaked a long trail of something for quite a ways. Gotta suck for whoever it was!

Nah, he doesn't get anything fancy, he gets the cheap Walmart brand gritty kitty stuff

View attachment 1715657755

You DO know all that comes from China, right? It has fillers in it that are not healthy. Several years ago, it was found China was using cardboard as fillers in everything from bread to pet food. There was even some poisons found in some of the WalMart brand pet foods. It was all over the news. We use a dry food called 4Health from tractor supply. It costs more, but they eat less because it's way more nutritious. If you really love your babies, you'll get them off that bullshitter food.

You DO know all that comes from China, right? It has fillers in it that are not healthy. Several years ago, it was found China was using cardboard as fillers in everything from bread to pet food. There was even some poisons found in some of the WalMart brand pet foods. It was all over the news. We use a dry food called 4Health from tractor supply. It costs more, but they eat less because it's way more nutritious. If you really love your babies, you'll get them off that bullshitter food.
A friend of ours had been feeding their dog some of that Chinesium food for most of his life, he suffered liver and kidney failure at a fairly young age and had to be euthanized.
We buy ours from Costco, at least for the 2 younger ones, and we make all of the meals for our now 12 year old Anatolian Shepherd. We also make all of their treats now too.

A friend of ours had been feeding their dog some of that Chinesium food for most of his life, he suffered liver and kidney failure at a fairly young age and had to be euthanized.
We buy ours from Costco, at least for the 2 younger ones, and we make all of the meals for our now 12 year old Anatolian Shepherd. We also make all of their treats now too.

We'll never go back to any of the mainstream grocery store foods. All of their nutritional information is readily available online and there's NONE of it whose sole ingredient is meat. I don't give a damn what their bullshit marketing says. 4Health's main ingredient is chicken. It is a 100% meat based pet food. Cats and dogs are carnivores. They a steady diet of meat. We love our babies. We've actually gone without so that they gee the good food they need. They caint go to the Tractor Supply and get it themselves.

Thanks for the heads up, I didn't realize that

-
Back