Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Anybody wanna go on up to Greasy Lake? It's about a mile down on the dark side of route eighty-eight...

448344A6-D79C-4FEB-955B-36A9F3C322D0.jpeg

Is there a return line on your heater??? I have one on mine and I can get hot water to my back bedroom sink less than 30 seconds... 3000 square foot ranch house...
Those systems get hot water quick. But. It wears out your pipes real quick. Water is flowing all the time 24 7

Well I dropped the gear box and did some cleaning. Tomorrow I want to install the new one and get it all buttoned up.

Then paint the other control arms black.

And hopefully install one side before it gets dark.

Those systems get hot water quick. But. It wears out your pipes real quick. Water is flowing all the time 24 7
Depends on the water quality. Neutral pH water causes zero degradation of the pipes. Only acid pH water causes degradation with flow. And only until the acid is used up and neutralized in a closed system.

There isn’t any physical wearing of pipes, just chemical reaction that can do it.

Last edited:
I'm also growing out my sideburns ridiculously long too. Like the cool guys from the 70s movies. Now I just need a t top trans am. Yea, it'll be much cooler if I had one.

I'm also growing out my sideburns ridiculously long too. Like the cool guys from the 70s movies. Now I just need a t top trans am. Yea, it'll be much cooler if I had one.
Go Star Trek pointed sideburns if you want to be really 70s cool...

F4830E64-27C7-4220-92B1-DE5340D6471E.png

EF38DF46-1751-4D1F-9603-4B74F4C18E4F.jpeg

Note that those are pointed sideburns...not classic muttonchops...
Can't say I ever knew the difference or looked too much at male sideburns.

I know in my world, sideburns are a no go. It used to the trend to leave sideburns real wispey, but now they pretty much have to go

maxresdefault.jpg

-
Back