Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Dont know why im fixing the beater. But i need a plow truck.
A39486A4-D8E7-40D6-BE8C-8B423B646E7D.jpeg

I wish I had a booster for the kitchen sink. It's a long way from the water heater and on a north wall. Some simple 110 volt unit. I thought I saw one for sale somewhere.
I put a small point of use electric heater under kitchen sink. Works great

The driver side upper and lower control arms on the buick.

The passanger side is done. I sprayed them black yesterday and they looked pretty solid today.

That was fun. NOT! This definitely did not go as planned. The new install wasn’t bad, but getting the old one out was a muthaf@&$#! Luckily I got my project helper buddy Stefan over for the assist. It would not drain! Ended up cutting the bottom of the shell open a couple feet up. That drained the shell. Then drilled holes in the side of the tank. When we thought it was done tried to take it out. Has to go up like 5-6 steps. Got first no problem. Second one it shifted and locked the hand truck in place somehow. So, I held it while he came down around it. We just shoved it up and out over the hand truck. Then we flipped it and watched another 10 gallons drain out. :wtf::BangHead::mad: Anyway it’s done...

C8C430B6-7515-44EB-B1A8-C2B1FA68A35F.jpeg

I don't need a constant stream of blazing hot water but it would be nice to get 100°+ for a minute or two until the water from the main water heater fills the pipes.

That was fun. NOT! This definitely did not go as planned. The new install wasn’t bad, but getting the old one out was a muthaf@&$#! Luckily I got my project helper buddy Stefan over for the assist. It would not drain! Ended up cutting the bottom of the shell open a couple feet up. That drained the shell. Then drilled holes in the side of the tank. When we thought it was done tried to take it out. Has to go up like 5-6 steps. Got first no problem. Second one it shifted and locked the hand truck in place somehow. So, I held it while he came down around it. We just shoved it up and out over the hand truck. Then we flipped it and watched another 10 gallons drain out. :wtf::BangHead::mad: Anyway it’s done...

View attachment 1715657588

Our old 75 gallon water heater fetched $30 at the scrap yard this summer....

I don't need a constant stream of blazing hot water but it would be nice to get 100°+ for a minute or two until the water from the main water heater fills the pipes.

Is there a return line on your heater??? I have one on mine and I can get hot water to my back bedroom sink less than 30 seconds... 3000 square foot ranch house...

When its slow in the office and someone is dozing, and the boss shows up..... we warn the dozer with a bird call. Caw caw, caw caw.

They used to bird call down the assembly line that put the box moldings on to warn them when they saw me coming... They knew I was checking up that they were following proper process...

(I had a spy on the line that let me know what was up)...

There is a funny story about a pickle vibrator.... :lol:

Really? I would only think a few bucks max...I give my scrap to my neighbor anyway, so whatever he gets is his.

75 gallon tanks are around 280 lbs...

Not sure if it was fully drained either....

Looked a few up and some are that heavy. All the 75 to 80s I saw are over 200 anyway. So, i guess with that water still in it, must have been 250-300lbs.

-
Back