Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Evenin yall. I am askin prayers for my sister. She fell to the floor this morning because her heart stopped. She was out for a good bit before my brother in law found her and gave her CPR. Once in the ER her heart stopped again and they had to shock her back. She's in ICU now and they still don't know what the hell's goin on.
We are praying.

So do I , Mike. Thanks. And than you to everyone. She has had "some" kind of "heart rhythm palpitation" issue since as long as I can remember. Even back to when we were children. I've heard though that "a little" of that is considered normal, as the hear is a bio-electrical organ. I haven't heard anything since last night. Fixin to call my brother in law in a bit.
Sounds like a pacemaker might be in order. They can fix her up I bet.

So do I , Mike. Thanks. And than you to everyone. She has had "some" kind of "heart rhythm palpitation" issue since as long as I can remember. Even back to when we were children. I've heard though that "a little" of that is considered normal, as the hear is a bio-electrical organ. I haven't heard anything since last night. Fixin to call my brother in law in a bit.

Maybe she needs a pace maker...

So, very little accomplished. Putting broken 350 on engine stand. Welded the bolts to the engine brackets, now all i will ever need is 1 3/4” wrench to tighten the nut. Then on to the jack on the shop crane. Its been bugging me forever, so i finally got to it.crude, but effective. Next i will move the handle storage up,no more bending over to grab it. Think its called ergonomics...
700D30E6-82F7-4F90-956D-3CFB2A6383E0.jpeg
9C66881F-3619-4FD9-A7CC-19D19FE1ADF1.jpeg
B6E8033B-5179-492D-A9CD-B3ED5C14217D.jpeg

He has a charging port I believe!

I'll bring mine by before the show and we can sit back and watch Marylin and Cheryl wash and wax the car...:lol:
And then you woke up.

I will let you polish my, oh never mind!
Was wondering how many posts it would take to get to that.

Every June, with the exception of this past June, there’s an antique tractor parade throughout the entire county. As they drive along, more and more tractors join in. She should finally be able to do the entire trip now.
Not saying I live in a redneck town or anything, but pretty sure they still have 'bring your tractor to school day' lol

The only thing that really worries me is I’m afraid of the memories this may have brought back that night.
for years, my grandfather was obsessed with finding a Model 60.
So that makes a circumstantial case for the model 60 being that said type of tractor.
I wouldn't worry about it if he had a problem with it, he never would have bought that model. All you did was carried through on his plan to restore it.
So I’m thinking I’ll try painting my 440 and get it ready to assemble. Question is, what color ? Hemi orange or Chrysler Turquoise? Or Chrysler Red?
pink

Good morning

And then you woke up.

Was wondering how many posts it would take to get to that.

Not saying I live in a redneck town or anything, but pretty sure they still have 'bring your tractor to school day' lol

I wouldn't worry about it if he had a problem with it, he never would have bought that model. All you did was carried through on his plan to restore it.

pink

Good morning
We still have that day in highschool. I participated three out of 4 years.

Im just avoiding the inevetible. To drag dead chevy astro into shop. Or screw it, next year’s problem.

Still at it. 350 can now leave the building..having a fab day i guess.
9FEFFA70-B3FC-44B7-929B-8FA9EF418724.jpeg

-
Back