Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Trying a new beer. Is excellent!! Left Hand Brewery is in Longmont, CO.
View attachment 1715665748
Cheers!

20210107_175232.jpg

Had a trailer mishap though. I never saw this coming but I knew the plank was split but I had no idea it was ready to **** can itself. Its the only one that was in bad shape too.

I heard some weirdo noises the first time I hit a bump

View attachment 1715665656

Time to replace the decking on that trailer...

Time to replace the decking on that trailer...
It was the one plank that is bad. My dad replaced all of them in 2015 and I helped him. That plank looked good then. It bowed u shape the next year and in 18 I loaded a car and the same plank cracked down the middle for about 6 feet.

I knew it was a problem child but damn, I didn't expect this

20210107_144610.jpg

You know, I must admit, growing up I had this image of Vietnam being nothing but a vast jungle with a few huts. My was I wrong.

That is so sad too. Not that you feel safer and happier over there, but the fact is probably a true feeling for anyone right about now. And the large amount of BS, man I wish I could go over now haha

I don’t believe it’s a conspiracy. I do think the Chinese let this escape their weapons lab, accidentally or intentionally, it doesn’t matter. It’s real for sure. that said, the local paper ran an article earlier this week. At this time, each of the last 5 years, we’ve have an average of 42 flu deaths in our county. This year 0. So to me, I look at it as the Covid 19 virus having been around a lot longer than we thought or the tests for flu and Covid 19 turn positive if you have either of them. Doesn’t mean the flu is gone, doesn’t mean Covid isn’t real or that it’s being exaggerated. Either way, it is at this point a fact of life.
Thats not Viet Nam Einstein. Dosnt snow in South Viet Nam...Those pics are South Korea . Im still here. Get on the same page...

There are a couple drive thrus here with a more than traditional menu. Common to see 6-10 cars in line on an all day basis. Now if they would just do the View attachment 1715665746 at the drive thru :rolleyes:
We have drive thru Liquor Stores where I live in Maryland. They are still walk in. I used to walk in, but since Covid, I have been using the drive up window...:thumbsup:

So if anyone recalls my mention of a facebook rant this morning, ya, she’s really pissed off at me. Im fine with that.

So if anyone recalls my mention of a facebook rant this morning, ya, she’s really pissed off at me. Im fine with that.
Good for you. Sometimes you have to kick them hard in the *** to reset their brains. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t. But if it stops to make them think for even a second, it’s worth doing.

“A man walking down a dirt road comes across a farmer with a wagon being pulled by a mule.

The mule is sitting down in front of the wagon and won’t move despite the farmer pulling and pushing the mule to get it to move.

The man says to the farmer “l can make that mule move.”

The farmer, in desperation, says “Go ahead, give it a try.”

The man walks over to the wagon and pulls off a 4’ piece of 2x4 and walks around to the front where the mule is. He looks at the mule for a second and then slams the 2x4 over the mules head breaking it in half.

He then lifts one of the mule’s ears and whispers into it.

The mule stands up and begins walking, pulling the wagon.

The farmer says “That’s amazing! How did you do it?”

The man said “Well, first you have to get their attention...”

-
Back