Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Thinking out loud here, I’m surprised drive in restaurants haven’t made a killing with all these Covid restrictions everywhere
But I bet their business is down by 50%. Lay off most of the staff helps. Helps the business but not the staff!

Cool. Slant six I assume?
Core 318

20210107_101136.jpg

Had a trailer mishap though. I never saw this coming but I knew the plank was split but I had no idea it was ready to **** can itself. Its the only one that was in bad shape too.

I heard some weirdo noises the first time I hit a bump

20210107_101023.jpg

I never knew that 4 doors still had metal top doors in 74. I would have thought they had cheesy plastic bullshit like the 73 and up dusters

20210107_101149.jpg

Disc brakes?
It originally had disc brakes but a guy bought the car for the 8.25 and disc. So it now has a 7.25 and drums just to roll it around.

I bought it for the body. To me the grille alone is worth the purchase price and the rest is good stuff lol

Did last coat and peeled tape off. Its way whiter than the original colour. Its white. Will hit bottom of rocker with undercoat in morning, then i can do brakes and kick it out for the weekend.

maybe my residual valves will show up,and i can bring Fargo in.

Thinking out loud here, I’m surprised drive in restaurants haven’t made a killing with all these Covid restrictions everywhere

There are a couple drive thrus here with a more than traditional menu. Common to see 6-10 cars in line on an all day basis. Now if they would just do the
th?id=OIP.jpg
at the drive thru :rolleyes:

Trying a new beer. Is excellent!! Left Hand Brewery is in Longmont, CO.

20210107_172243.jpg

Has ..... or should I say had a nice cluster. It's amazing how hard these are to find these days when 10 years ago people were tossing these
To the attic!!
20210107_164637.jpg

-
Back