Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Christmas and New Year alone for me...in Quarantine.... No bills to pay........:thumbsup:

So what is Korea like for you otherwise? Enough people speak English there?

So what is Korea like for you otherwise? Enough people speak English there?
Not really. Some speak a little. But I have Google translate if I really need it. I think I would really like Korea, other than the Winter here. It is FUCKIN COLD here now, Ray , bout 15 deg. Been goin out each day for a walk, but brutal, the wind cuts ya like a knife. Been buyin food and beer for the room, so I can spend more time inside. Today I searched out spray room deodorizer so I can hide the Cigar smell. But I do smoke close to the window with it open....LOL....:rofl:

Brutal, coat on , standing by the cold window, smoking, not really my idea of fun....

Can you get Cuban cigars there? Just curious.
Ya know... I did a search on that. There are only 5 Cigar and smoking lounges in Seoul. But I brought along my selection with me in my luggage, as I always do. I rode the subway to Itaewon the other day ( Expat Area ) and found a Cigar smoking room to warm up in. I did a video on that. I'll post it soon.

You should do a documentary on this titled "What Mitch will do for a piece of ***" :poke::rofl:
I am starting to think you are out of your mind, but I do get it.

Yeah, It's been quite an adventure so far.. Sometimes I think my balls are bigger than my brain. But like you, I aint gots no job, so I just go do what I do. I like Adventure...Can you tell ????

Yeah, It's been quite an adventure so far.. Sometimes I think my balls are BLUER than my brain. But like you, I aint gots no job, so I just go do what I do. I like Adventure...Can you tell ????
Fixed!

My adventure days are over. The one you are on is definitely different and unfortunately most of it is beyond your control.

Fixed!

My adventure days are over. The one you are on is definitely different and unfortunately most of it is beyond your control.
I'll make it Ok...You know me...Just tryin to live the life... lets say, at an advanced age ??? Really I'm havin a Ball.....:thumbsup:

Could have gotten stuck in a way worst place for sure. So is the 2nd solid now?

Could have gotten stuck in a way worst place for sure. So is the 2nd solid now?
I'll know more in a few days.... You know, I been to Africa. Same scenario in SE Asia. You don't really know until its ready to happen...:lol:

I was thinking that, would really suck to be in Africa alone for a month! You would need a parrot!:rofl:

I was thinking that, would really suck to be in Africa alone for a month! You would need a parrot!:rofl:

An black guy enters a bar with this big beautiful parrot on his shoulder...

The bar tender comes up and asks him, "He's beautiful, where did you get him???"

The parrot replies, "Africa".... :D

Long story on that one in Carlisle I told mitch the un-postable part of that joke and a few minutes later here comes a black guy walking by with a bird on his shoulder. Way to funny.

Long story on that one in Carlisle I told mitch the un-postable part of that joke and a few minutes later here comes a black guy walking by with a bird on his shoulder. Way to funny.

When we went to Car Craft Nats in Springfield, IL one summer, this black guy is driving in with this beautiful black Mustang... Very nice paint job...

I shouldn't post what my friend said, but it was funny....

It is FUCKIN COLD here now, Ray , bout 15 deg. Been goin out each day for a walk, but brutal, the wind cuts ya like a knife.

Dressing for heat.jpg

Good Morning MOPAR travelers...what's happening??

2770047_1f14f2a9b52decaede761818ef88967e.jpg

Last edited:
-
Back