Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Oh, forgot. Had this in the fridge for dessert
PXL_20210110_095405470.jpg

Morning!
10f this morning, a high of 28.
Sun will be shining. Good day to go look at that 69 RoadRunner.

How come when Joey sends a pm it says this every time?
Your FABO Gold Membership will expire soon. We thank you for donating to the site. Donations like yours help keep FABO running.

How come when Joey sends a pm it says this every time?
Your FABO Gold Membership will expire soon. We thank you for donating to the site. Donations like yours help keep FABO running.
What are you saying, that joey sends you only 1 message a year?

Wow what a football day yesterday. The Wild Card games were actually enjoyable to watch.
Mitch any of the games on ROK TV??

Well for me the wings were better than the football lol (Seahawks got whooped).
That game was back and forth. Didn't see all of that one, went out to eat with my daughter.
Funny we went to our neighborhood sports bar. At the bar as usual was a group of regulars including a guy, who works for Cheryl He was with his wife. He knew Cheryl was out of town this weekend visiting her mother. I didn't notice them at first, but I saw his wife walk by us really slow looking the other way, heading to the other side of the bar, and doesn't say a word to me. A few minutes later she comes back by looking away as she passes the table. I looked over and saw her husband staring at us. It dawns on me what they must think is going on. They think I on a "date". This daughter, Ashley, nice looking and 30 years old. She has my humor, and when I told her what I thought was going on she did the girl giggle as she patted my hand on the table. That went on the rest of the time as we sat there. When we got up to leave she gave me a big hug. When I talked to Cheryl. and told her what had happened. she was laughing. She can't wait to see how he breaks the news to her, or if he does. It was fun!!

Last edited:
-
Back