Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
If a man is alone in the woods, talking, and there's no woman around to hear him.....

Is he still wrong???? :rolleyes:
:D

men-to-the-left.jpg

evening everyone. Dogs have been going bat crap crazy last couple of nights. Pondarosa pine trees have been taking a beating. So I set out some game cameras on the 3rd. Well look what we have there.

WGI_0027.JPG

WGI_0029.JPG

WGI_0036.JPG

WGI_0033.JPG

WGI_0017.JPG

WGI_0035.JPG

WGI_0032.JPG

If it wasn't for the onions and bbq they wouldn't be good.
McRib...because yellow meat needs a market too.

Just think of it as chewy tangy ketchup...on a bun.

Remember to add cheese. It needs something that will slow it down on its way through...

Just like those chicken balls !
Had the mcrib once when they first came out. Pretty sure I threw most of it out. Id rather eat 100 Mc whatever nuggets than ever bite into another mcrib. (And I can’t remember the last time I had those either)

McRib...because yellow meat needs a market too.

Just think of it as chewy tangy ketchup...on a bun.

Remember to add cheese. It needs something that will slow it down on its way through...
That’s really gross Dave. :rofl:

You guys are wayyy too picky, it all ***** out your exhaust pipe the same.

As long as it's half way tasty, it will burn. Eating in general is just a huge inconvenience that is required to live on earth.

As long as it's half way tasty, it will burn. Eating in general is just a huge inconvenience that is required to live on earth.
Maybe, but when you drop a McRib on the sidewalk in Summer even the flies won’t eat it.

Even the possum that pulls out the rotten meat and spoiled mayo from the dumpster for a tasty dinner says “Ummmm..no. WTF is that!?”

Let me assure you... Especially as you get older, you will find it does not “all **** out the same.” I can eat pizza and hot wings, tacos, chili...with no problem. A lot of fast foods really screw me up. Had some last week that gave me nasty gas pains for several hours.

I like things to exit the tailpipe because it’s a natural part of the process...not something my body is trying to forcefully evict. I certainly don’t want anything that is determined to escape on its own!

Like they always advertised: 100% beef. They didn't say what part of the cow. I won't udder a word if you catch my drift. Mc Rib? 100% pork.

Is a pig's _____ pork?

Fixed again

At least that would be a natural part of pork...not some simulated byproduct of its existence.

I guess they think it’s ok if they add soggy onions and floppy pickles to distract you from the gristly bits of half processed toenail...

-
Back