Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning!
5f and not snowing.
Can put door back on the ford today,then its ready to get out of my hair. At least im done eating dust.

22 here right now. Got a good dent on the pile yesterday. Might get caught up today. Till tomorrow that is......

Good Morning All! Glad to hear I'm wasn't the only one eating dust yesterday, where did I put that damn mask, wouldn't think I'd be saying that now...

And Good Morning...got up earlier, but decided it was to early so went back to bed. Time for some coffee!!

2770047_055d559e19346b5ac68a29ae6d54628f.jpg

Sent to me for rebuilds. Got swamped last week, mostly custom stuff which takes a bit more time. Prob 4-5 more tomorrow.
They get the $1400 checks out and probably getting back to normal car show year. You might be up to your eyeballs in requests soon
Good Morning

I did get hammered hard last year. I will be doing Carlisle this year have way to much other stuff I want to get rid of mostly nos/nors stuff.

So...here is my issue. See if all you smart guys have a serious answer.
I had a good battery but the alternator went out. so it sat for 2 weeks until we got another truck running to get it out of the garage. So when I went to start the truck battery is dead if I put the jumper box on it will start but when you take it off it shuts off. I have had the battery on charge all night but it won't take a charge. What's up

Good Morning All! Glad to hear I'm wasn't the only one eating dust yesterday, where did I put that damn mask, wouldn't think I'd be saying that now...
Wore a mask for most of it. Especially grinding the welds. Ear protection too.

I had a good battery but the alternator went out. so it sat for 2 weeks until we got another truck running to get it out of the garage. So when I went to start the truck battery is dead if I put the jumper box on it will start but when you take it off it shuts off. I have had the battery on charge all night but it won't take a charge. What's up

Doesn't sound like the alternator is doing it's job

I bet the alt drained the battery stone cold. Try a charger on high to shock the plates and if it starts to take a charge switch to low. If not time for a battery.

Connect another battery with the charger. Booster cables and let charger work for a couple hours.
The smart chargers wont charge a stone dead battery.

I should add, sometimes these dead batteries will freeze, dont know how cold it is there. If its frozen, thaw it out for 24 hours before charging.
And sometimes a surface charged battery needs a couple deep discharge/recharge cycles to come back.

-
Back