Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Maybe they could before....
They apparently move stuff around because other warehouses aren't as busy. They need to get more help at places that are constantly getting plugged up with more mail than they can handle. A little common sense could go a long way.

Power on and off at least a dozen times. Like a turn signal...
wife is trying to make a coffe with the keureg. Funny as hell.

What about one of those generators that kick in when the power to your house goes out???

Or is it more fun to watch the wife go crazy??? :poke: :lol:

-15f so having a generator set up to auto start would need a block heater. Just an added expense. I need a 3000 watt invertor. Will be enough to keep house from freezing up.

Electric company is “upgrading”
The grid, and i guess there is a bad transformer or breaker. Power isnt staying on long enough for furnace to cycle.

It's Sublime Sunday!

sublimesundayVIII.jpg

Good morning :D

They apparently move stuff around because other warehouses aren't as busy. They need to get more help at places that are constantly getting plugged up with more mail than they can handle. A little common sense could go a long way.

Yes, it could. Here's our mail coming onto the Island last week. The driver called in his story to a local radio station who was giving away $100 gift cards to "Whistle Work Wear". Listeners called in on his report suggesting he buy a new pair of pants/underwear with it lol!

Mail semi nearly blown off Deception Pass Bridge during windstorm | KOMO (komonews.com)

Power finally stayed on. Made it to shop, lit pellet stove and waiting for it to warm up some.
The paint sag almost completely disappeared and mostly back side of cab. Its fine.

Too many people shipping cylinder heads in prepaid boxes. Thanks Uncle Tony. LMAO
Can still be done. A big block assembled head, no shafts, weigh 52 pounds. Just ship them in two different boxes.

honestly though, I’ve found UPS’s flat rate system to be pretty fairly priced as well. But they only allow up to 50 pounds

In from tearing down rear leaf springs for blasting/powder coat. Haven't used my bearing press since we've moved in, don't like where I have it. Trying to press out big bushing and balance heavy spring with one hand, will ask the wife to run the jack lol!

@71340Duster Rich I seem to remember many moons ago R+L Carriers dropped off the floor pan I got from AMD. is there a R+L near you?

I'll look, there's nothing really by me where I live. Closest Greyhound that shows they ship is Seattle, I'll call around on Monday, including R+L if they're around these parts, DHL as well.

Had a good visit with my son and company here this weekend. They just headed out a little while ago. Did a quick run to grocery with bad weather moving in sometime tomorrow. Guess I will catch at least some of the games on today. Even though I don't care who wins, just don't want it to be Brady - LOL

-
Back