Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yep for the summer of 69 theme, I think it was in the main building
I'll have to look at my photos. Could have been 3 years ago. Last year was cancelled and Darin showed the Bee at Carlisle and MITP the same year.

Yep 2019 First one is Carlisle followed by MITP

20190711_135634.jpg

011.JPG

Yep 2019 First one is Carlisle followed by MITP

View attachment 1715681677

View attachment 1715681678
We did the same taking the Barracuda to both shows. The shows were within a month of each other. It was a lot of driving, but worth it.
MITP we won the Plymouth Winner's Circle, and Carlisle we got one of the 50 celebrity choices.
We got to show and talk about our car, and and best of all see our friends!!

We did the same taking the Barracuda to both shows. The shows were within a month of each other. It was a lot of driving, but worth it.
MITP we won the Plymouth Winner's Circle, and Carlisle we got one of the 50 celebrity choices.
We got to show and talk about our car, and and best of all see our friends!!
That was quite a year for me (and you folks as well) Great memories.

Here's MITP. I would have to dig for a photo of Carlisle. I might not have one there.

20190601_161316.jpg

Sounds like this storm is gonna go full bore over the next several hours. Confusing to follow predicted totals cause some are showing from beginning and some for the new round starting now. I think we could get a foot today/tonight on top of near 6 already. Not doing much now, but saying should see strong winds and a couple inches per hour this afternoon. Looks like Dave @Ddaddy got the freezing rain early this morning. Apparently a spritz of that made it out this far a but I had enough fluff on the ground that I didn't get iced.

Sounds like this storm is gonna go full bore over the next several hours. Confusing to follow predicted totals cause some are showing from beginning and some for the new round starting now. I think we could get a foot today/tonight on top of near 6 already. Not doing much now, but saying should see strong winds and a couple inches per hour this afternoon. Looks like Dave @Ddaddy got the freezing rain early this morning. Apparently a spritz of that made it out this far a but I had enough fluff on the ground that I didn't get iced.
Yea He's getting the worst stuff. We're getting sleet here. Hopefully enough snow last night that it doesn't freeze underneath.
The new NWS radar is difficult to understand (maybe its just me). The weatherunderground version is a little better.
I'm waiting for the sleet to end before sweeping or shovelling.

Yea He's getting the worst stuff. We're getting sleet here. Hopefully enough snow last night that it doesn't freeze underneath.
The new NWS radar is difficult to understand (maybe its just me). The weatherunderground version is a little better.
I'm waiting for the sleet to end before sweeping or shovelling.
Hey Matt! How’s things going?

Hey Matt! How’s things going?
Well enough. Need to get a seat for the carb inlet on the snow-thro. Didn't think I was going to need to run it this year as the landlord at the garage has been doing the driveway. Found out Sat afternoon that he's not this year. Dang. Oh well. I can shovel enough to get the doors clear. LOL

Well enough. Need to get a seat for the carb inlet on the snow-thro. Didn't think I was going to need to run it this year as the landlord at the garage has been doing the driveway. Found out Sat afternoon that he's not this year. Dang. Oh well. I can shovel enough to get the doors clear. LOL
Missed your input, Matt....:thumbsup:

-
Back