Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning. That picture Ray posted reminds me of the reason we do not live there.....:realcrazy:

It's T Tuesday!

TTuesday.jpg

Good morning :D

I wouldn't think it steers well with no weight out there. To me seems it would be scary at speed.

Although, you are right. I stretched the wheelbase on my T and it rides wonderful.

Go figure you PA guys will have a big storm today still and Punxsutawney Phil still calls out 6 more weeks of winter. Shadow today?
Remember when that clumsy fool dropped him and he died a few days later? Bad juju Good morning !!

When I was a kid, I had a younger brother and sister. We took turns nightly as the channel changer.
You guys are lucky, we had an outdoor antenna with vise grips and the oldest male without seniority got to rotate it.

Reminds me of living in Reno, Nv travelling 395 to work in the winter. Cars were slamming into cars that were in the median 10:00 in the morning.
We have a spot 20 miles away on the 4 lane. Pop over the hill @65 mph and glare ice. Cars littered all over the diches and median. It's a county line and the cut off for a different state highway crew. Trying to save budget money I guess.

We have a spot 20 miles away on the 4 lane. Pop over the hill @65 mph and glare ice. Cars littered all over the diches and median. It's a county line and the cut off for a different state highway crew. Trying to save budget money I guess.
That's why hospitals are open 24/7

Good time to put prisoners to work

That's why hospitals are open 24/7
My cruise was set at about 68. I shut off the cruise and popped it into neutral and both hands on the steering wheel. We got through it and it was good no cars were stopped on the highway.

My cruise was set at about 68. I shut off the cruise and popped it into neutral and both hands on the steering wheel. We got through it and it was good no cars were stopped on the highway.
One of those "I'm a believer" moments

Cruise control is a big contributing factor with Trailer wrecks. Trailer starts to fishtail and instead of letting off the gas, cruise just trys to keep same speed....Disaster...

Good Morning All! Got a call from powder coat shop, they wanted to tell me there was a $95 paint set up fee so my little trunk support was going to be expensive for blast/coat. So...instead of having them using another grey that they were working with on someone else's stuff I told them I'd bring in my radiator core support and they can work both parts.

You guys are lucky, we had an outdoor antenna with vise grips and the oldest male without seniority got to rotate it.
Dad had several antennas rigged up. There was a stationary one outside on the window frame at one point. None outside that we had to adjust. I mostly remember messing with the rabbit ears and he mounted one on the closet -we had to open and close the door to position it

-
Back