Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
spermbank.jpg

If any of you want a great trip down memory lane RRR has a professional wrestling thread started. It is a classic, you can tell how old each reader is by the wrestler they remember! It is a hoot.
Probably between ages 10-14 Saturday at noon was Pro Wrestling hour, especially during the winter. A spam mustard sandwich, chips, and a pop and I was set. Fond memories. Thanks!!

Last edited:
Shipping is looking up. Tasting glasses will arrive today, The wife's spoon ring will be here tomorrow and my beer kits have left the Wisconsin warehouse. :usflag::usflag:

If any of you want a great trip down memory lane RRR has a professional wrestling thread started. It is a classic, you can tell how old each reader is by the wrestler they remember! It is a hoot.
Let’s see.

Bret the Hitman Hart might be the earliest for me although I did watch the taped matches dad had of Andre the Giant and some from that era. Then there was Sgt Slaughter, Shawn Michaels, Rick flair, Stone Cold, the Rock, Hulk Hogan, the NWO trio, DDP

Well, as much as i dont want to, i better get on with it. -39 just doesent motivate me at all.

We seem to be stuck in a rinse and repeat snow cycle. Few inches last night. Sposed to be a little more Saturday. Then again beginning of next week... Planned ahead and filled the stairway with wood yesterday instead of waiting for the weekend. Hopefully we get out of this cold soon. I think we burned at least double what we did all last year already.

Oh man! Shop is cold!! Seems like the hydroelectric company has dialed down the voltage. The one neighbour noticed and nothing has been done. It goes up and down through the day. Not much, but can hear fans slowing down.

-
Back