Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I watched that happen to my Aunt in the barn. The old cow coughedas she was walking past. She was pissed and I couldn't quit laughing

Thats funny right there!
Oh no, it’s even funnier.

so we had these two privates, they were in our 1st platoon, they were gomer Pyle twins. Clark and Carleton. Anyway these two were dumber than a box of rocks. We’re in our final phase FTX, 10 days in the woods in good ole Ft Lost in the woods. Well, anyway, they come running up right after lunch chow, they’re freaking out, can’t find their weapons. So Drill Sgt’s start screaming, we’re all trying to find these damn A2s. This goes on for an hour or so. They put everyone into a formation, the post is locked down. MPs show up. Then one of the Drills finally asks the two dipshits where the last place they had them was. They pointed to the outhouse. They’d taken them inside(huge no no) when they went to take a **** together. Drill Sgt Code makes them get in full MOPP gear, and climb down into the holding tanks, which this was day 8 in Our FTX and was quite full. They’re wading in chest dip ****, piss, tampons, and Lord only knows what else, trying to find these rifles. All of a sudden, our company 1SG and Co show up, who’d been at a meeting since this all started. They put an instant stop to it all, dying laughing, like the most hysterical laughs I’ve ever seen. Come to find out, the 1SG found their rifles, in the latrine, no one around, unsecured and decided to teach them a lesson. So he took them, put them in his Humvee to punish them later but before he could punish them, the Co grabbed him and they went to that meeting.

Prob body fat measurement time!
As a former company commander that was a waste of time in my book on a regular drill weekend.
I finally convinced them to let me do it following the APFT (physical fitness test).

Good Saturday Morning to you all.
Looks like the wife has found yet another house for us to go look at.
This one though has a three car attached garage and a very nice 40x30 detached...she's doing better!!
A ranch walkout, on a lake, two acre wooded lot, and within a quarter mile of my known since third grade beer drinking buddy!!
No not drinking beer since third grade, but close though.

This came in the mail yesterday. Have a feeling who sent it!
s-l1600.jpg

Wow Mitch breaks out and we become chopped liver...I see how it is.

Last edited:
As long as you have a 12' ceiling your golden.
We did a drive by yesterday, and they look taller than that. Hell the garage doors are 10 foot plus. The old lady owner moved to Arizona when Covid broke out a year ago, so we were allowed to go up and window peep. The detached was the only building we could see in. I'm not sure why they built it because it's really clean and doesn't look like they used it much.

-
Back