Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Wavier?? The state can make it happen. Don't say no, they can make anything happen. I've seen it happen. Senior leadership in the National Guard is nothing more than politicians in uniform.
They’re sending me to a retention event in a few weeks, that’s gonna be my request. It’s basically a 2 day recruiting drive to get people to stay in. They lock you in a hotel and pummel you with incentives and ****. I’m hoping to make that happen. If I can get the waiver. I’m thinking about dropping my Warrant packet and going Warrant officer

Keep your old one and rent it if you can.
If we buy this one we will continue to live where we are and do all we want to the new place before we move in. Houses where we are now are selling for 50-75k more than value. It's a unique neighborhood and very desirable location. I have no interest in renting, don't want the hassles and don't need the money.

Good Morning

40E032C7-07A2-4476-BB20-7A05050C77A8.jpeg

I could sneak over to my buddies place and sneak one off his 56 Imperial but then we wouldn’t be buds. He has over 100 cars in at his place, approx 40 of those Forwardlook cars but he doesn’t sell, hoarder
Man finding a distributor for this guys 56 is really a *****. I dont think I ever spent this much time on one.

I have Mopar ones but no one has interest in them. I am sure Frank and Mitch have used them at some time. GM they were really common.

s-l400.jpg

-
Back