Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Chris what rank are you now E-6?
Nope, still sitting at E5. They keep pushing my SLC school farther and farther back to get e6. Right now, it’s back as far as 2023 I’m sitting in a 7 slot though that’s the sad part.

sb_Rj1tgYlYqKCQutCqZprvODnR9AJNmGz6oxC6VpKm66dY9VwtQ.&owa=outlook.live.com&scriptVer=20210215002.jpg

Just looked up the jobs. They basically take care of monitoring all the satellite signals. You need to have a SCI clearance to be in it. Man thats a ton of looking at a screen!
Hmmm maybe I can transfer

Man finding a distributor for this guys 56 is really a *****. I dont think I ever spent this much time on one.

I’ve decided I’m gonna start dieting, try to lose 20-25 pounds by end of the year.
Well my way wasn't the recommended weigh loss method, but I've kept it off and lost a few more. Losing taste for six weeks really helped and in a way still does. I haven't had any alcohol since Thanksgiving, and still have no desire to have any. That was a lot of my daily calories. I also haven't had a chip or French fry since then either. I eat a couple hundred calories every two or three hours, a salad a day, and a sit down dinner with the wife. It seems to work for me. You just need to find what works for you.

Nope, still sitting at E5. They keep pushing my SLC school farther and farther back to get e6. Right now, it’s back as far as 2023 I’m sitting in a 7 slot though that’s the sad part.
Wavier?? The state can make it happen. Don't say no, they can make anything happen. I've seen it happen. Senior leadership in the National Guard is nothing more than politicians in uniform.

Update: We didn't see the house I mentioned yesterday. The person with the key was unavailable. We'll see it after we get back Tuesday.
GetPhoto?propertyId=71896&size=large.png

Anyone who states you can replace the wiper pivots, and new seals,while the dash is still in the car has never tried to do that. What a PIA even with the dash out!!
Guess i need to find the parts to seal mine, as its stripped down now.

Can’t wait for the house warming event! I might be a carpenter elf for a burger and a beer!
And that could defiantly be a possibility. We ran into our realtor buddy at the basketball game we went to. I was asking him about loans etc.. because I wasn't sure what and what not you can deduct. Like Jodi, he said money is so cheap right now take it and keep investing your other money. We can do that!!

-
Back