Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
@Mopar Tim this just convinced me to go all solar, holy hell. I’m all for government and free markets but this ain’t right at all.

@Mopar Tim this just convinced me to go all solar, holy hell. I’m all for government and free markets but this ain’t right at all.
Nope Have a back up or two. Our boiler is natural gas but without electricity it doesn't run. We have a fireplace and plenty of wood. If all would fail here I would shut the water off, drain it and go visit my MIL across the state. (if she has juice) On the farm, her generator is probably running for the cattle. A back up generator would be a good bet and not a small one that will just keep your frig cold. LOL

Nope Have a back up or two. Our boiler is natural gas but without electricity it doesn't run. We have a fireplace and plenty of wood. If all would fail here I would shut the water off, drain it and go visit my MIL across the state. (if she has juice) On the farm, her generator is probably running for the cattle. A back up generator would be a good bet and not a small one that will just keep your frig cold. LOL
We have a couple generators including a pto drive , 50K kilowatt one. But if I have power like these home owners didn’t, I wouldn’t have thought to switch over .

Mitch was released from Jail on Friday afternoon. Got a cab for $5 and checked into my favorite hotel. Was too late for Duyen to come get me, so I hung a good time out on that night. She came and picked me up in my new Benz and we came home to Vinh Long Saturday afternoon. Was kind of out of it yesterday, but feel great this morning. :lol:

Glad you made it safe and ok...

Get some food and rest and don't get any cramps in your leg....

So, you guys know I have been making YouTube videos of my adventure. I have 2 in the can to put up now, and I'm gonna do one at my house here later today. My channel is Mekong Mitch

So, you guys know I have been making YouTube videos of my adventure. I have 2 in the can to put up now, and I'm gonna do one at my house here later today. My channel is Mekong Mitch
With a triple X rating :lol:

Breakfast this morning. Pho, with oysters, Fresh Watermelon, Fresh Mango. Next is a nice cup of Iced Viet Coffee. I am Happy
IMG_20210221_105138.jpg
PXL_20210221_034756708.jpg

So, there was another new toy in the house when I got here. Massage Chair. Pretty nice actually
IMG_20210221_115635.jpg

IMG_20210221_120247.jpg

Ok, Im headed out for a ride to see the land I bought in Vinh Long.....See Yaz...

-
Back