Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Only wind in the shop today is the music! Feel like the old Bose poster of the guy sitting in the chair. Tax day at our house, so me and Hemi did what any self respecting cowards would do and hid in the shop drinking toddies all day while wife sorted out tax junk. We have several LLCs and a property management Company. Makes my head spin but she likes it! Win win!

Going thru my parts. Three cars disassembled leaves a lot of parts. Looking for wiper pivots hoppy gave me in Sept. Still looking...

Went to town, got a couple wheel cylinders. One was seeping,may as well replace both. At $13 apiece its money well spended:thumbsup:

Yo Memike I be listening to some Cross Canadien Ragweed, reckon you may be only one on here to recognize them! Rock on Cuz! See ya soon.

F07FCBB7-604D-4A8F-A292-F55D58F67980.jpeg

Was using my wire wheel buffer. Its kinda powerful. So i put warning on it.
3DAA5576-885D-48C5-8D94-FCE4FA1C4FE3.jpeg

Anyone who states you can replace the wiper pivots, and new seals,while the dash is still in the car has never tried to do that. What a PIA even with the dash out!!

Anyone who states you can replace the wiper pivots, and new seals,while the dash is still in the car has never tried to do that. What a PIA even with the dash out!!
Don’t know if it’s worse on early As... I did mine dash out, but decided to add grease fittings in them later. So removed and back with dash in.

Don’t know if it’s worse on early As... I did mine dash out, but decided to add grease fittings in them later. So removed and back with dash in.
There would be zero chance to push those rubber seals thru the small hole in the lower cowle. Almost not doable with the dash out...

SO where in the world is MOPARMITCH now?
Mitch was released from Jail on Friday afternoon. Got a cab for $5 and checked into my favorite hotel. Was too late for Duyen to come get me, so I hung a good time out on that night. She came and picked me up in my new Benz and we came home to Vinh Long Saturday afternoon. Was kind of out of it yesterday, but feel great this morning. :lol:

Mitch was released from Jail on Friday afternoon. Got a cab for $5 and checked into my favorite hotel. Was too late for Duyen to come get me, so I hung a good time out on that night. She came and picked me up in my new Benz and we came home to Vinh Long Saturday afternoon. Was kind of out of it yesterday, but feel great this morning. :lol:
Good to hear you finally got there. :thumbsup:

Good to hear you arrived. Wow, what a story to tell. Worth the trip though. Wouldn't blame you if you stayed till at least next spring. LOL

Sure you can. Just put the dash in the back seat, technically still in the car :poke:

You're only as young as the woman you feel.... :D

-
Back