Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
2770047_e1830be19f8ee1210f8aed4de7a4b026.jpg

Morning!
19f and clear. Looks like a day of sun. the ditch water is backing up onto my driveway, neighbors culvert is collapsed. Its no big deal for me,but the guy in between is going to have a lake in his yard in a couple days.

Morning!
19f and clear. Looks like a day of sun. the ditch water is backing up onto my driveway, neighbors culvert is collapsed. Its no big deal for me,but the guy in between is going to have a lake in his yard in a couple days.
Ouch.

I ordered a 25 foot roll of copper nickel brake line from amazon on sunday. Its already here. Awesome, can get brakes working in the chevy this weekend. found wipers for my fargo. $76 to my door.
for 12” wipers. Go figure. But,anywhere else was going to be over $100 plus.

Morning all again...
We went over to the new place yesterday. Cheryl wanted to get some better pics and measurements in the kitchen and adjoining hearth room. I agree it needs some help. After a long discussion I told her to just make it what she wants it, but keep it reasonable. She's good with that and going to call the contractor she used to remodel her current kitchen.

Driving to a site at work this week, saw this group of Ramblers/AMC, not sure what all were 660? Anyhoo, thought they were kind of cool.

IMG_2231.jpg

IMG_2233.jpg

Morning all again...
We went over to the new place yesterday. Cheryl wanted to get some better pics and measurements in the kitchen and adjoining hearth room. I agree it needs some help. After a long discussion I told her to just make it what she wants it, but keep it reasonable. She's good with that and going to call the contractor she used to remodel her current kitchen.

Using someone you have already used is smart, kitchens are pretty expensive though, needs cabinets?

Going to remove some stumps and move a large boulder this weekend, rented this Hyundai, arrives tomorrow afternoon.

IMG_2273.jpg

IMG_2275.jpg

Using someone you have already used is smart, kitchens are pretty expensive though, needs cabinets?
The current ones are 25 years old, walnut, and in great shape. We still have the original 38 year old walnut cabinets in our current house and they look great. It's her decision. If she can make it all fit right she'll probably keep them.

The current ones are 25 years old, walnut, and in great shape. We still have the original 38 year old walnut cabinets in our current house and they look great. It's her decision. If she can make it all fit right she'll probably keep them.

Nothing wrong with walnut cabinets, we had in our last house. The wife did sand them down and stain lighter color w/ new pulls/handles. That along with new counter top back splash, sink she was happy with that.

Looks like a fun weekend. That machine will make quick work of the stumps. My buddys cat mini ex was a struggle to get the oak stumps out. The oak root balls are big.

I really don't have any experience with thumb etc. Goal is to prepare a spot for the garden, will be about 50 feet long with "top" about 14 feet wide opening up to 30 ish at bottom. Hoping to get stumps out of there, use blade and tractors root grapple enough to get flat enough for tilling with my little walk behind.

Im almost ready to go to shop, got some work lined up so that’s good. Turn on lights, stereo, coffee maker, light pellet stove and relax for 15 minutes before the first customer shows up. Its all about setting goals.

Good morning everyone. Hope all is well. Pretty quiet for me. Just working on stretches to continue to increase range if motion. Have been pretty happy so far. Stitches come out on Monday.

Coffee is good this morning. I had a snoot full last night. Slept good and back at it this morning. No hangover if you drink good whiskey! LOL

-
Back