Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I just finished giving another English lesson to a couple of youngsters. He is 12, she is 7..They are taught English in school, but by Viet Teachers. Surprising they both can write and read ok, but their speach needs improvement.
IMG_20210327_133727.jpg
IMG_20210327_133730.jpg

Just finished giving another English lesson to a couple of youngsters. He is 12, she is 7..They are taught English in school, but by Viet Teachers. Surprising they both can write and read ok, but their speach needs improvement.
IMG_20210327_133727.jpg
IMG_20210327_133730.jpg

Nice! Can they say R's My Viet friend in the navy couldn't. He always called me Bwenner! And her Marawyn! Great guy looking to get in touch with him.

Good Morning weekend warriors!!
I slipped a hip yesterday as I call it. I pulled the muscle on the left backside and just makes it painful to walk.
I took some prescription muscle relaxer last night and that stuff is wicked. I was sleepy but fought it off until 10.
Got a great nights sleep and feel a lot better this morning.
Cheryl is gone to her mom's for the weekend, so I'm going to take it easy.

We spent some time yesterday at the new house. The appraiser went through and did their thing.
Cheryl spent two hours talking to the cabinet builder, a friend of mine for years.
He tells me he can put new kitchen cabinets in for a couple hundred more than moving what we have, and trying to match the new ones she wants. He also pointed out how to make the kitchen more functional the frig goes here, her double oven here, the cooktop there and so on.
Cheryl pipes in and says we can donate the old cherry cabinets to...and I finished that sentence saying "to my garage".
Then then took me back to the master bathroom and told me what they'd discussed. I asked her about the medicine cabinet I wanted on my side of the double sink. Well she says they are out of style, and a tower in the middle of the counter is the way to go.
What share space in the bathroom, we all know how that works...it won't. I told her I didn't care call it a cabinet tower, just put one in, no one but us will see it, give a crap less if it's in style or not, it's what I want. I won...I think.
I did get the heating and cooling in the shop figured out though with the HVAC buddy.

Making serious progress. Its great you dont have to move right away and al the stuff can be addressed first so you dont have to live through it.

Making serious progress. Its great you dont have to move right away and al the stuff can be addressed first so you dont have to live through it.
That's a big plus getting all the dirty work done before we move in. It's nice with no one living there, we can go in with contractors and get things measured, ordered, and ready to go on day one when we take possession.

Its great they are etting you in to do this before closing, most of the time some one lives in the house. What did you decide to do for HIVAC in the garage?

Its great they are etting you in to do this before closing, most of the time some one lives in the house. What did you decide to do for HIVAC in the garage?
Mini split with a double blower one at either end of the shop. I have one in my garage here at the house.
He was going to do some research and find the best one for what I need.
He always gives me the family discount so just told him to make it nice and efficient for what I needed.

Good Morning All! Gotta head in for some OT work, microwave install, rack and power only so should be a short day.

-
Back