Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I will do all of that tomorrow but for now I am just glad it made noise.
Thank you for all the help with the ignition and figuring out the shorts.
Just remember to check the gages after its starts running.

Putting a little bit of fuel into the bowl before starting is a good idea. I like to do that when I can.
If the fuel pump is dead, a carb can be gravity fed. I've driven a few miles that way. Not that I'm recommending that!

Got some wiring done today. Like the hold downs? Beats plastic all to hell imo

20210326_144907.jpg

Putting a little bit of fuel into the bowl before starting is a good idea. I like to do that when I can.
If the fuel pump is dead, a carb can be gravity fed. I've driven a few miles that way. Not that I'm recommending that!
Thats how i ran the fargo at first. Lawnmower gas tank tied to the wiper arm.

Got a car home with a boat tank and squeezing the primer,took fitting off hose and stuck it straight into throat of carb. Kinda sketchy at best. But hey, we were dumb kids,and it was almost fun!

There is so much conficting stuff on it it is hard to figure out. I asked my doc about it since the H1N1 shot got me this way he actually could not answer if it would or wouldn't cause more probllems for me. I am about at my imit with this crap and it definitely has been getting more often the past few months.

Wow, I didn't know that...

they were offering to give the H1N1 shot at my youngest son's Jr. High school, but he didn't want it and I didn't force him to get it... I'm glad that he didn't with all of the people that had bad reactions to it...

I got the Pfizer vaccine and I think my taste buds are off a bit. I mentioned on a whisky tasting group on Facebook and many others mentioned the same thing. A Dr. on the group chimed in and said it should go away in a week or two. Bourbon that tastes like turpentine isn't fun!

Maybe terpentine taste like bourbon... :D

Wow, I didn't know that...

they were offering to give the H1N1 shot at my youngest son's Jr. High school, but he didn't want it and I didn't force him to get it... I'm glad that he didn't with all of the people that had bad reactions to it...
Look who is in charge and had /has a political goal to reach!

But at 200 it needs to last 6.5 years. I doubt any of them last that long.
I bought one from 'sealskins' (maybe not the right name). About 150. Had it about a year now. Best 150 I've spent. Tough as nails even in west Texas winds. I'll damn sure buy from them again when needed.

I bought one from 'sealskins' (maybe not the right name). About 150. Had it about a year now. Best 150 I've spent. Tough as nails even in west Texas winds. I'll damn sure buy from them again when needed.
Hmmm, that carries a 10 year warranty. Wonder if they really last that long. Only covers 1 replacement...

So far it's great. Great fit. Held up to pretty **** so far and still looks as new.
Mine was still in excellent shape after 1 year. Started showing wear beginning of this Winter. Was not shredded, just broke through at passenger mirror recently. Then strong winds last night must have got under and blew it wide open. :(

-
Back