Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning everyone. Just back from PT. She worked me over pretty good. Sore now, but that is the name of the game. Got 1/4" of ice last night. Scraping that off sucked. Hope all is well out there.

So, i just got a call. I got fired. I couldnt be happier! Back to full time in shop. I did thank him for the experience,and i do have a new founded respect for my parts guys. Its a thankless job.

Not sure if my cover’s warranty expired or if Cinnamon wanted to come out and play... No complaints, got 2 winters out of it. Thats the one @Ddaddy recommended. Was only $60 on ebay

8C3173F5-C3DE-4F75-8DC0-F75F4C7EA4A3.jpeg

71B60AA0-F851-4B7A-B831-5FDE03E5F495.jpeg

So, i just got a call. I got fired. I couldnt be happier! Back to full time in shop. I did thank him for the experience,and i do have a new founded respect for my parts guys. Its a thankless job.
good for you???????
hope you have a backup job or something.

good for you???????
hope you have a backup job or something.
I have been running an auto repair business out of my home shop. Was getting fed up with this covid bs,and figured i would try working in the parts store. It simply wasnt for me. So back to shop,but i will be making a few changes.

Parts stores suck the soul out of people. At my local autozone, there is a new guy who is always "Good Afternoon! What can I help you with today?" Then, there is another guy who has been working there about 1 year, and he does not say anything but "do you have an account with us?......" it is really depressing to see.

I did tape the side where the mirror popped through a month ago, but its done this time... would have been nice to make it through April showers, but March winds were too much for it.

Well two years is $30 a year a 200 one you will get a lot more protection.

Psst. @shittyslant6
It is possible to embedd g**gle videos I've done it. Might even be able to it to yours

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...?key=ZFpPZUpzYjZXaTdqMG01OFZ2YXFkeHMyWHRSallB

Nope. Or it may be I have my firefox settings wrong for that at the moment. Anyway it is doable.

Shouldn't need to be pouring fuel in to start it. A little splash, then either play with the choke or work the accelerator pump to get it richer.
See what @Tooljunkie has to say.
Without a fast idle set up, I'd get them running with more throttle (run the idle stop screw in a little further). As soon as it running decently start to lower the speed a bit and tweak the timing as needed. Once its down to around 600 rpm can set the initial timing pretty close. If its a CARB or CAP equipped, then maybe 650 700 rpm for idle.

Yeah, I needed to fill it from the vent tube but I had to get to a class and was getting desperate so my dad just hopped in there and started filling it up.

I will do all of that tomorrow but for now I am just glad it made noise.
Thank you for all the help with the ignition and figuring out the shorts.

Crazy hectic day of lounging....need a beer. Knuth Brewing Company coffee stout..Ripon WI. Birthplace of the Republican Party...skål

20210326_164003.jpg

-
Back