Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning!
Chilly this morning. With the shitty heater in the Fargo it will be a cold ride to town.
19f. 4 hours until the safety.

Morning!

historical post for the day. It’s my favorite American Revolution battle and story

246 years ago, Governor Thomas Gage attempts to confiscate firearms and munitions from the colonists. He sends his men to find Sam Adams and John Hancock and the munitions stores. What his men find, were armed militia at Lexington ready to fight. After a stand off, the **** heard round the world is fired. The militia men in Lexington were easily defeated by the British Regulars.
The British would march towards Concord where the Concord and Boston militas lay in wait at Barrett’s farm. The minutemen would defeat the British and chase them back to Boston, surrounding the city and eventually leading to the battle of bunker hill.

fun video with a naked woman at the end, watch all the way thru

Nvm. Try this one.

I figure I made my cash and just let the original money ride it out now. Wife threw $50 to me to put in for her!

That Tesla crash looks pretty bad, killed two that were sleeping in it while on autopilot? Wonder if you can get a DUI if it is on autopilot?

At the new place its a 100 yards down a driveway to the house. Although I have room I don't have enough room to do a turn around with the truck and trailer. No, I don't feel like spending a small fortune in concreate to expand. No, she doesn't want me to cut down the small tress and bushes on that side of the driveway. Yes, I could do the back and forth and turn it around but what a PITA every time I needed to move it. I found this an electric power dolly that can easily move a 6000 pound object. I think my trailer empty is 1900 pounds. Lots of good reviews wondered if anyone knew anyone who had used one. Seems to have good reviews. Runs on a 36v system.

View attachment 1715725555
That looks like a cool deal. We had a electric dolly at the dealer to push cars. It worked good on older cars that had real bumpers. LOL

DSC00244.JPG
DSC00245.JPG
ugly
DSC00247.JPG
DSC00246.JPG

That Tesla crash looks pretty bad, killed two that were sleeping in it while on autopilot? Wonder if you can get a DUI if it is on autopilot?

yes. Several courts have already determined that. Basically if you’re in the drivers seat and drink, even if it’s auto pilot, you still turned the vehicle on and told it to drive, so technically you operated it

You can actually get a DUI on a lawn mower or tractor on your own property too

That looks like a cool deal. We had a electric dolly at the dealer to push cars. It worked good on older cars that had real bumpers. LOL
Buddy at coffee told me to weld a receiver to the front of the zero turn and move it with that.
He said the 24hp engine should move an empty car trailer with no problems?? What do you think??

Buddy at coffee told me to weld a receiver to the front of the zero turn and move it with that.
He said the 24hp engine should move an empty car trailer with no problems?? What do you think??
That should do it too. What's the tongue weight?

It's always easier to maneuver on the steer axles. A local RVz shop moves theirs with a hitch ball bolted int the loader bucket of a smaller John Deere tractor. I don't know how it would work with a zero turn because you really don't have control of the front wheels. I would have to see it done first.

It's always easier to maneuver on the steer axles. A local RVz shop moves theirs with a hitch ball bolted int the loader bucket of a smaller John Deere tractor. I don't know how it would work with a zero turn because you really don't have control of the front wheels. I would have to see it done first.
I do have the current JD L110 tractor that could be used?

-
Back