Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It's always easier to maneuver on the steer axles. A local RVz shop moves theirs with a hitch ball bolted int the loader bucket of a smaller John Deere tractor. I don't know how it would work with a zero turn because you really don't have control of the front wheels. I would have to see it done first.
Well if they move RV's this should work for a empty enclosed car trailer.

All I would worry about is the toung weight and is it high enough? Not like you will use it all the time.

All I would worry about is the toung weight and is it high enough? Not like you will use it all the time.
I'll find out the weight. No just moving it less than 200 feet. Put the receiver on so its raised a little with a pin so you could remove it.

On my bucket which is way different I welded a 2" receiver on the top. Man that thing is handy. Put a ball or a hook in and I am good to go.

69673_W3.jpg

Should be easy with the l110, not sure what a zero turn can handle with all the weight in the rear already. Call JD?

Buddy at coffee told me to weld a receiver to the front of the zero turn and move it with that.
He said the 24hp engine should move an empty car trailer with no problems?? What do you think??
As long as you think the front end would support it. I dont see why not. I would build something that clamps on, just for warranty purposes.

Aimed headlights, fiddled with choke, cleaned my mirrors and windows. Leaving in an hour for safety.

Should be easy with the l110, not sure what a zero turn can handle with all the weight in the rear already. Call JD?
Have you seen the size of guys running these zero turn mowers !! Holly smokes batman, I bet he weighs 400 lbs .
If you are near 200 lbs i bet there is room for 150 lbs of tongue weight

As long as you think the front end would support it. I dont see why not. I would build something that clamps on, just for warranty purposes.
I was sitting here thinking about the warranty. I probably just for that reason not use the zero turn. The other 110 is older, and not under warranty. It might be worth a try to see if it works. If it doesn't I'll buy the dolly. It's about what I was paying for a year of trailer storage. Cheryl told me last night I should build a small garage just for the trailer. I like her thought process. Room for more cars she said.

I was sitting here thinking about the warranty. I probably just for that reason not use the zero turn. The other 110 is older, and not under warranty. It might be worth a try to see if it works. If it doesn't I'll buy the dolly. It's about what I was paying for a year of trailer storage. Cheryl told me last night I should build a small garage just for the trailer. I like her thought process. Room for more cars she said.
Wow Craig, where did you find her? What a catch!

I like the 3 point hitch on my lil kubota, i move 12 trailers out of storage in an hour, one being a 28 foot pontoon boat. Thats coming up soon. i paid $2500 for it, and its so handy. I added forks to the 3 point as well, so stuff on pallets are a breeze to move.

Need some 6ft tall Flamingos for the house. Free, includes shipping.
I noticed those things have bases not the Dollar store variety with stick leg to go in the ground. :poke: Did a quick image search... She got you the best damn flamingos made! F'n metal? :realcrazy: Looks like she got them at Hobby Lobby $$$, at least they were on sale this week :rofl:

Well doing some reading and wonder with the hydra-stat transmission will push or pull the car trailer, I'll call and talk to the local dealer.

You will have batteries to deal with every few years with that also.
Well with what little I use it they should last longer than usual. Buddy has a golf cart he uses on his property and batteries last 6-7 years.

At the new place its a 100 yards down a driveway to the house. Although I have room I don't have enough room to do a turn around with the truck and trailer. No, I don't feel like spending a small fortune in concreate to expand. No, she doesn't want me to cut down the small tress and bushes on that side of the driveway. Yes, I could do the back and forth and turn it around but what a PITA every time I needed to move it. I found this an electric power dolly that can easily move a 6000 pound object. I think my trailer empty is 1900 pounds. Lots of good reviews wondered if anyone knew anyone who had used one. Seems to have good reviews. Runs on a 36v system.

View attachment 1715725555
I have. Very handy. Buy a 2k Honda gen. to plug it into. Put Gen in the trailer with a plug on the side, then you can move it anytime anywhere...OR did I miss something and it runs on batteries? Sorry...

Last edited:
I've watched a couple three videos and they look like it'd do the job. thanks always good to find someone who's used one.

-
Back