Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Same as usual. Have stuff to look for. Cant do it with her up.
I'm always up by 6am here. This morning I repaired the rolling gate, while the sun was still down and not hot. Replaced all 4 roller wheels. The bearings were bad in three of them...

Probably fill with that dust fast there.
Don't think they have ever been replaced before. 3 years old, but gate gets opened at least 6 times a day. Street in front of my house is paved, but still dusty. The replacement wheels were the same as the originals, bearings only sealed on one side, so I'm sure I will be doing it again in the future....

I learned something yesterday on that hemi dual point. It is a full mechanical designed to be used with a CDI box. We get into the Prestolite specs to make sure it is right and it has a condenser delete? WTF? I found out if you use a CDI style ignition you do not run a condenser. Interesting. Never really thought about it but actually makes sense

Had to find a way to hold the heavy gate up, while I changed the wheels. Found an old Ax handle and a brick for leverage. LOL.:lol:

I bet you have almost no tools there either!
No actually I bought a small Chinesium set a few weeks ago. When I bought the wheels, I realized I needed a few more tools. The box set was $30 US. All four wheels and 17 mm and vise grips were $9 US LOL.:rofl:
PXL_20210402_053631948.jpg
PXL_20210417_092540658.jpg

So the PA governor that has been preaching constantly about getting the "safe" shots finally decided yesterday to get his first one today. Wonder what he knows and how long and more importantly why? The numbers are going up again here, and of course everything is opening up again, prob not a good idea I see another round of closings again in the near future. People just are way to impatient!

I had my room tv on all night... An Adam & Eve informercial ends and what's the next regular commercial to follow that????

Finger Hut... :rolleyes:

Is there a hidden message here???

Nice 70's here tomorrow. I have to meet up with Craig from Mobile parts at spring Carlisle, might walk around a bit.

So the PA governor that has been preaching constantly about getting the "safe" shots finally decided yesterday to get his first one today. Wonder what he knows and how long and more importantly why? The numbers are going up again here, and of course everything is opening up again, prob not a good idea I see another round of closings again in the near future. People just are way to impatient!
I don't know but I ate at the Wooden Nickle in Millersburg. Lots of people there

Had a fun dinner last night Tina, her brother, the Flamingo man, and me.
Smoked some ribs and grilled Salmon.
Man do I have stories from that dinner table.

Post 385048 for the guy who doesn't read back.

Had a fun dinner last night Tina, her brother, the Flamingo man, and me.
Smoked some ribs and grilled Salmon.
Man do I have stories from that dinner table.

Post 385048 for the guy who doesn't read back.
So flamingoes? was barely worth going back!:poke::rofl:

Morning to you all. A super busy day again yesterday. I'm glad she's going back to work so I can get some rest!!
We went and picked out and ordered the furniture she wanted for the new place.
Instead of building a new fire pit, I convinced her to go with a nice propane lava rock fire pit for the deck already there.
Saturday we spent most of the day with the flooring designer and then taking samples to the new place to see what we (she) liked.
We picked out the wood flooring for main floor and basement finished area, carpet for the bedrooms and living room, and tile for one bathroom.
Hours of real fun...haha, but it's done!!

Last edited:
At the new place its a 100 yards down a driveway to the house. Although I have room I don't have enough room to do a turn around with the truck and trailer. No, I don't feel like spending a small fortune in concreate to expand. No, she doesn't want me to cut down the small tress and bushes on that side of the driveway. Yes, I could do the back and forth and turn it around but what a PITA every time I needed to move it. I found this an electric power dolly that can easily move a 6000 pound object. I think my trailer empty is 1900 pounds. Lots of good reviews wondered if anyone knew anyone who had used one. Seems to have good reviews. Runs on a 36v system.

Electric-Power-Dolly-2020-228x150.jpg

Morning to you all. A super busy day again yesterday. I'm glad she's going back to work so I can get some rest!!
We went and picked out and ordered the furniture she wanted for the new place.
Instead of building a new fire pit, I convinced her to go with a nice propane lava rock fire pit for the deck already there.
Saturday we spent most of the day with the flooring designer and then taking samples to the new place to see what we liked.
We picked out the wood flooring for main floor and basement finished area, carpet for the bedrooms and living room, and tile for one bathroom.
Hours of real fun...haha, but it's done!!

Need some 6ft tall Flamingos for the house. Free, includes shipping.

-
Back