Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I need to find something I can put in a drill or 4 1/2" grinder to strip and clean my wrought iron railing. I used wire brushes last time and although they worked they didn't last long. I picked wires out of my gut a lot.

I need to find something I can put in a drill or 4 1/2" grinder to strip and clean my wrought iron railing. I used wire brushes last time and although they worked they didn't last long. I picked wires out of my gut a lot.
This is what i mentioned,although from canadian tire, they are available from other mfrs. im really happy with how durable it is, 1” square tubing was quite rusty. I could have made it pretty shiny.
9C27E235-D839-484D-BE11-FA75433B87F6.png

I like this one more.

Harbour freight roofers torch.hooks up to a gas grill propane bottle auto igniter. Like $20.00
Buy a fire extinguisher also . They work great burn and a hand wire brush to finish.

Baking soda in a hsnd held sandblaster. Or sand. Could use sand.

Evening folks. Grilled a bunch of meat for the week since the weather was nice. Steak, ribs, chops and sausage. I should be set for the week!
20210418_183452.jpg

-
Back