Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So, I found out IF you do body work and paint, it is best to have on your glasses, if you cant see good without them. OR dont put them on when you are buffing after wards. what looks great before looks like WTF!!! A blind monkey could have done better!!!! Easy to fix with lacquer.....:BangHead::BangHead::(

69641_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=4mcEYhnSLIMAX8sofk1&_nc_ht=scontent.fsan1-2.jpg

So, I found out IF you do body work and paint, it is best to have on your glasses, if you cant see good without them. OR dont put them on when you are buffing after wards. what looks great before looks like WTF!!! A blind monkey could have done better!!!! Easy to fix with lacquer.....:BangHead::BangHead::(
And sandpaper, and more sandpaper..............:rofl:

Ok Mr. Magoo...

Hey Kiwi, how goes it?
Good thanks. Looked at my coffee jar, and decided against it again. Made my wife a Camomile tea....cup of hot water with the string hanging out the side.
Very glamorous. :lol:
Sending a request to James at DMT for some custom window fuzzies today. :)

-
Back