Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning early birds...couldn't help but sleep in yet another morning. When will it ever end?? Never I hope!!

Have a great day to all you worker bees and OMR whatever OMR claims to do. :rolleyes:

Morning!
Below freezing again this morning. But sunny all day. Mid 40’s. Wish it would warm up soon. Fishing season is coming!

a PIMPERIAL!

screenshot_2021-05-04-volume-11-volume-11-2-pdf-3-png.png

screenshot_2021-05-04-volume-11-volume-11-2-pdf-png.png

Good Morning Everyone. So, I found I have a bad tooth. Seeing a referral endodontist on Monday. Can't wait, root canals are my favorite! Frost on the cars this AM. Not much else to report.

Sorry Craig, I could have slept much longer....

Must have been a nuther computater update this morning. Took forever to boot up... :BangHead: Seems to be working good now anyway. I have my laptop plugged in almost all the time, so don't know if updates mess with battery life like it does on my phone. Have had several times recently when I was sure that was cause of full battery used up in a few hours when normally its good most of the day. Then you get another update and goes back to normal...

John, how is the shakedown of the car going? Are you still planning on brining it on the trip to MITP?

-
Back