Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Happy Wednesday! Wife may need to stay one more week in Maryland helping the boy. She found him a good lawyer, his name is Moroniac. You can’t make this up!
Well at least you know where he's from.
?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.pinimg.com%2Foriginals%2F61%2F4d%2F64%2F614d64a2efb536f3a15f59ee661528b7.jpg

70° and calm winds today :D That splains why I hear so many motorcicles headin' to work at VAFB :thumbsup: . No Gale Warnings. No Small Craft Advisories. It's going to be a good day.

Rain now. S'posed to clear out in next couple hours. Then dry till Friday. Guess I will get the spreader from the shed and be ready to put down some weed n feed before work.

Morning all, second cup as I type. Little monster only got up twice last night. Need to get to the garage and get something done. But might need another cup first.

Day 2 of dropped appointment,this dude is a good friend’s son i dont really want to bounce him.

And chevelle has anti-theft wheel nuts and no key in car.

John, how is the shakedown of the car going? Are you still planning on brining it on the trip to MITP?
Misc ribs and rattles plus some lighting/wiring issues but car drives and stops very well. And waiting on wife to get home from Maryland to discuss MITP. Not totally satisfied we have a decision.

Misc ribs and rattles plus some lighting/wiring issues but car drives and stops very well. And waiting on wife to get home from Maryland to discuss MITP. Not totally satisfied we have a decision.
About a 4 hour drive for you?

Well, caught up again. Good morning. Got new trim clips yesterday. Not perfect but made them work for trunk trim. I did not realize how much trim a 66 Dart GT has. Till I started restoring it and putting it all on......

-
Back