Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Pass inspection?
253_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=b9115d&_nc_ohc=g08M2XBwMk8AX-n7jOR&_nc_ht=scontent.fsan1-1.jpg

Nah, got busy with the Fargo. Went back to the original carb, and needed to invent a pcv port. And had to round up a choke control and rig it. Just weapping up the day. Waiting for guy to find the key for the wheel nuts on chevelle. He lost it.

Farmer/rancher called, beef went to slaughter. Called and worked out cut sheet, not as much flexibility/variance when only buying 1/4 beef. Steaks per pkg., qty of steaks in pkg., ribs? etc. One thing I did not want turned into hamburger was the brisket, I have to kill yet another one on the smoker/bbq lol!

Oh Boy! The People's Republic of China has sent the world another gift. A 22t chunk of aeronautical refuse which should be returning to Earth Saturday perhaps. Save the A-Bodies! :BangHead:

Oh Boy! The People's Republic of China has sent the world another gift. A 22t chunk of aeronautical refuse which should be returning to Earth Saturday perhaps. Save the A-Bodies! :BangHead:
We have issues. I hope soon Elon Musk sends a junking crew up to retrieve and recycle all the junk up there. There's a lot that will fall to the earth.

space junk.jpg

Well i am off to watch a new show. Wheel of Misfortune.
Tonight's unwilling contestant is a guy from SunnySan Diego
And the categorie he has is wheels I've learned to hate.

IMG_8091.JPG

You are one brave hombre. I took one look at the headliner chore and totally chickened out. It was clear I would never be able to weld it and make it look like anything.
I installed the one in my GTS, cause I got tired of waiting on a pro. I got advice from Ddaddy. I also watched videos. My first attempt on one. Didn't turn out bad at all, but was time consuming. I also put the vinyl top on, and recovered the seats myself. Guess I'm cheap.. don't like to pay others....

I installed the one in my GTS, cause I got tired of waiting on a pro. I got advice from Ddaddy. I also watched videos. My first attempt on one. Didn't turn out bad at all, but was time consuming. I also put the vinyl top on, and recovered the seats myself. Guess I'm cheap.. don't like to pay others....

More satisfaction in doing it yourself, but I am guilty of paying others. For me often comes down to quality I want, or time I have. Sometimes just lazy lol!

More satisfaction in doing it yourself, but I am guilty of paying others. For me often comes down to quality I want, or time I have. Sometimes just lazy lol!
Nope not for me, no way to put lip stick on this pig. I was just plain scared. I got no issue chopping a top, cutting out a firewall fabricating my own tunnel, fabricating a dash, but hand me something soft like fabric and it scares the crap out of me! I pay folks to recover seats and do head liner all day every day!

-
Back