Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
What, everyone sleep in or still trying to solve the Wherl of Disfortune puzzle

Having trouble putting my thong on actually!

HTT!

article-2610616-1D44BFE500000578-533_634x755.jpg

Morning!
28 and to rise to just below 50.
But sunny again.
Fixed original fargo carb, and put it on, 3” more vacuum at idle, and blowby is slightly less.
Im suspecting my home made adapter was causing issues with turbulence and gas was puddling in intake. Will see what happens during cold start this morning with manual choke.

Morning!
28 and to rise to just below 50.
But sunny again.
Fixed original fargo carb, and put it on, 3” more vacuum at idle, and blowby is slightly less.
Im suspecting my home made adapter was causing issues with turbulence and gas was puddling in intake. Will see what happens during cold start this morning with manual choke.

Hope she cleans up!

Just looking for info for the dash control, throttle linkage isnt right. So i guess thats next. Hoping i can set it for high idle.

Man when was the last time you bought a rope? Around here you cant find any hemp/manila rope. I had to buy it through e bay the only source I could really find a reasonable price on one. Just need a decent one to pull trees etc with. Wow what a PIA it was. Arrived yesterday now to break out the olld marlinspike and spice some eye spllices on the ends today.
s-l500.png

Hey any one collect American silver eagles? They are changing the design on the obverse some time this year and now is the time to buy the original ones (type I). I have noticed the prices going up lately on them. Just something I felll into. Have a whole set so far.

2021-type-1_anacs-ms70_fs_1000_copy_2.png
2021-type-2_anacs-ms70_fs_1000_tog_copy_2.png

-
Back