Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Much like Frank we are down in twenties again this morning but looks to be a sunny day with not a lot of wind. Can’t wait to put garden in but must be patient
Had a garden here years ago, shared it with my sister. She planted early, i planted later, after our may long weekend. Everything i planted grew faster than the earlier planted seeds.
So, yes be patient young grasshoppah....

Had a garden here years ago, shared it with my sister. She planted early, i planted later, after our may long weekend. Everything i planted grew faster than the earlier planted seeds.
So, yes be patient young grasshoppah....
I got my garden in early last year. Kept it watered good. Everything grew great. Big plants. Cucumbers and cantaloupes produced pretty good. Everything else was about the worst ever...

Thursday, yep we made it didn't we :lol:

FB_IMG_1611670334677.jpg

Few more sips of coffee and I need to go disconnect the battery on the Journey. Never resolved the issue with the horn blowing randomly. Gonna replace the horn switch. If it does it again, I will do the clock spring. Not convinced that it's either of them, but I gotta try something...

Good Morning everyone. Hope all is well out there. Had a heck of a start to my day. Woke with bad headache, shoulder/neck pain. Came downstairs to start the day, went to fridge to get some water while coffee was brewing. Found my chocolate milk bottle broke. No idea why, but chocolate milk all over inside, and all over the floor and broken glass. The bottle has a little snap on plastic top, not sure why it broke. So, still with headache, pulled everything from in the fridge to wash it all and the whole inside. Then had a garbage bag full of papertowels soaked in milk. Garbage day today and he showed up at 6:45. Had to chase him down to a neighbor's house so as to not have that in the garbage can for a week. Hopefully that is the worse part and it is over.

Good thing Facebook remembers. I lost this image when my hard drive crashed. The more you retrieve the more they remember.

32105122_1943479395665320_8286757347406118912_n.jpg

Aren't these mopar size lug nuts, or am I wrong ?
Any help would be cool

20210429_102513.jpg

20210429_102501.jpg

7/16 is for the a baodies.

Wolfie.
Varies where I get them I just buy one each year. Did buy 500 ten years ago from the US mint, a good investment.

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
Start off clean jeans and clean shirt, first job? Tires. :BangHead:

Well, I have progressed to the cutting, gluing part of the headliner install.....Cover me, I'm going in.......

Installed dash control for throttle. Shouldna lubed it.
It still works, i will make a little sleeve to drop on if i need it. Now back to business.

Good Morning!
I got shot #2 yesterday and It knocked me for a loop the whole day. I was going to finish up the brakes and bearings yesterday as well! :mad:
I guess i am going to be busy tonight.

Morning, sore neck this morning, hope the coffee helps. Wife has a lot of honey do's for me.

Only supposed to get to 64 today. Burr! Sweatshirt weather. I need to get busy repainting the front railing. Scotchbrite and wire brushes, prime then paint. Here's the upper railing I did last year when the new roof was going on.

20200728_141624.jpg

20200728_141635.jpg

20200826_160929 (1).jpg

Last edited:
On the cool side here this morning.
Removed chain link from around pool. 200ft
Cleaned all the poles repainted them. Going to have lunch. Then rehang fence.
Install privacy inserts tomorrow if it doesn't rain.

On the cool side here this morning.
Removed chain link from around pool. 400ft
Cleaned all the poles repainted them. Going to have lunch. Then rehang fence.
Install privacy inserts tomorrow if it doesn't rain.
What privacy inserts are you using. Our patio chain link has cedar lath that slides between the links. They need to be replaced but I can't find any. They are thinner, narrower, and longer than snow fence lath.

John, ted, and Travis..jpg

Rental so vinal drop ins.
I like the fake evergreen the best.
Pricey thought
A hundred ft run 4tt high runs me around $1,200.00
Drop in vinal about 1/3 the cost.

Well, I have progressed to the cutting, gluing part of the headliner install.....Cover me, I'm going in.......
Found out, patience is a virtue when it comes to this job. AND you need a tool to push liner over the Dragons teeth. I made a tool out of a wedge of red oak. Tried cedar but it was too soft...Pull tight and use the tool to push over the teeth....Front from center the the edges....Hardest of course is the corners....Pics soon....

-
Back