Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
And clampe

16203193165394582585776292812368.jpg

Journey has a new horn switch. Now wait and listen. Since I had to disconnect battery for the air bag anyway, I shorted out the vehicle side while it was off. Supposed to do a reset on the TIPM. Did that before and horn behaved for a while. While I was at it, change oil + filter. Time to get ready for work...

Just looking for thoughts on this. Installing some very old brick pavers .
Entrance to garage.
Originally they were installed on their side .3rd pick.
2nd pick is single line on bottom
1st pick has co. Logo on top
Trying to decide which way to go.

20210506_132815.jpg

20210506_132847.jpg

20210506_132921.jpg

So, for my Demon, do any of you know on a 2 speed wiper motor, what spade connector to jump power to so I can test to see if the motor itself doesn't work or if the switch is faulty?

Needs to be all on side or all on 'flat. Different heights would be a major PITA. Doing most with line and alternating the name in randomly could work.
What's the dimensions?

Not too high on my list, but need to do some rework on these. Didn’t move much in 10 years, but has settled a bit. Definitely need to hit with the weedwacker or some weed killer soon.

1E8081AD-D07F-453E-BB7E-ABBF502969F7.jpeg

Last edited:
Power wash
Will probably do that anyway. So I guess I could blast all the crap from between and the roots will go with it. Was thinking to do that when I take them up and add sand under.. Really only need to lift them in front of the deck steps. Probably hit it quick with weedwacker to get control of it for now.

Looking good, Tim!
48 and windy as f.
Started on the motorhome rear brakes. What a beeotch!
From what i can see the wheel cyls are toast. A new pair and we should be good.
Part payment for my new(to me) 360.

Got me a light string,10 sockets and put led’s in them. Going to tie them up in the quonset instead of the big 300 watt lamp. 60 watts total between all of them. I regret not buying the brighter ones, but $17 for 2 vs 24 for 8 i think i will be ok.

-
Back