Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Isn’t that the beer that was supposedly discontinued but wasn’t? It was just bought up by a bunch of foreign women who left reviews on their website
That is my favorite drinking beer............Cannot get here.............

Good Evening All! Becky is taking me out to dinner for my birthday, fancy pants place in town, chef's second restaurant he's had in town and we like his cooking!
Happy Birthday! Enjoy your dinner!

I confess, I made 2 bad cuts...... Not going to show anyone.....Actually one cut and one rip....

I just ripped one too...

And I ain't talking about interiors....

Fart 08.jpeg

Finally, I finished all the brakes and all there is left to do is to mount the gas tank and the seat and DMV!
I might be actually drive it to school before the year ends.

Good Morning All! Mitch that looks like a good time, and of course the Tiger is there : ) Miss drinking that while eating good food.

Morning!
34, so no frost this morning, and its going to break 50 today. About time!
More tires to swap this morning, and still no key for locking wheel nuts.

So, dont know how quick these arthritis meds are supposed to work, but first evening was one tylenol arthritis and it improved. then last night was the prescription,some anti-inflammatory. If this is all it takes to improve my situation, i will be happy. Leg only ached for a little while last night, and managed to get some decent sleep.

Lol, casual early morning C list surfing.....I wasn't ready for that!
It was a :wtf: moment. :eek:
Oh and Happy Belated Birthday. Go ahead and lie to us, how old are you...no really how old are you...:lol:

-
Back