Stop in for a cup of coffee

-

8e4ff5f5f17137d6b90556eef318bc80.jpg

People in America dont understand. Most think Im crazy to come here. But, when you come here, you wouldnt even know its a Communist country. I see way way more evidence of that in America..
I do not doubt that in the least.

So true! Surprisingly that’s one thing on all my performance reviews in my entire life that I get heavy praise on. “Willingness to accept constructive criticism and work to correct mistakes” is always on my eval in some fashion.
Not me, I am always perfect!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Was not a bad day. Rained off and on until 3:00 then wind picked up. Nice cool evening.
Tomorrow im going to give the Fargo more attention, the last couple weeks have been difficult so im taking some time to make progress on the truck.
Was thinking about the exhaust, and going full length with 2”, reusing the original for one side and matching it. No room for left pipe. So out under running boards it is. I used 6” round muffler,wont work where i want to run it.

Discovered a new Cafe. Just opened yesterday in Vinh Long. Cafe 9 H2O. Very interesting, has coffee, breakfast, a Swimming Pool !!. Also has a Karaoke set up for those who like to sing. Beautiful Place. I had a beefsteak breakfast, a peach juice drink, some coconut juice for her, and an iced coffee. Total cost $6 US. LOL..Talked to the Owner, said I could shoot a YouTube video. Will do when I go back there.
PXL_20210607_025530466.jpg
PXL_20210607_033022139.jpg
PXL_20210607_025534704.jpg
PXL_20210607_025536813.jpg

You gave me some of the green. Actually good in Eggs! Lit Danny and Stan up when they tried them!

I noticed the hotter the temp in a pace the hotter the spice they eat, bet it helps the body tolerate the heat.

-
Back