Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Arond $30 here Frank, well worth it. I use suspend SC in it will kill everything!

I walked down to the wood line put back yesterday to spray some weeds. The skeeters quickly discouraged me though.

Good Morning Everyone. Still worn out from the heat and lack of sleep. Barely keeping my eyes open. Need coffee for any chance at rational thoughts..

Here's some Scooters

IMG_2827.jpg

IMG_2828.jpg

IMG_2829.jpg

Its actually not bad here.
But i have been places where they seem immune to repellent and there are clouds of them.

Its actually not bad here.
But i have been places where they seem immune to repellent and there are clouds of them.
Best reppelent I have ever found is Neem oil, used to spray the hops with it and man it works great on you. Not poisoning either all natural.

Great car show, cruise night was the best. Will show more pics tomorrow, have that work thing to do. Here's a couple last pics of that burger place we read about on Diners Drive-Inns and Dives, lived up to the hype and yes I ate the whole thing (not all the fries lol!)

IMG_2830.jpg

IMG_2831.jpg

IMG_2832.jpg

IMG_2833.jpg

@Sublime one
John, are you going to carlisle?
I guess Ray is trying to figure out what to do with the scope...
I am not, but if you guys get it to me I can likely get it across to you. For a fee of course! I am thinking a cold beer, a hot dog, a plate of biscuits. You know the usual FABO fees!

Kitty and I were in town earlier tonight to grab some supper and go to the grocery store. @krazykuda Karl called me back. He sounded like his old self. He said he had one ulcer in his stomach, one in his intestine and something goin on with an artery "down in that area". He said they cauterized all of it and were confident they got it all. He really sounded good. He said he would stay in the hospital a couple more days and then go home. Lets keep praying everything turns out. So far so good.

It turns out that I didn't have an ulcer in my stomach, just one in my intestine with an exposed artery sticking out because the ulcer was deep and exposed the artery... They caurterized the the artery so it wouldn't stick out in the open and the exposure can make it prone to infection....

The first report was after I spoke to the doctor right after the operation and I may still have been a little under the influence of whatever they used to knock me out... I got more clarification from the doctor the next day when my mind was more clear....

Thanks for being my point man and relaying my condition Rob...

-
Back