Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
This is scary
ObKY8K9kYxejDJsF0aHto4EO77YAaycwGBh8fyQSnwYqz-JYy5qw.&owa=outlook.live.com&scriptVer=20210524004.jpg
M2e08K9kYNcfqmZ5Pznkfal9n58Xnn29hYR9q1FIOPsrkgGXumkA.&owa=outlook.live.com&scriptVer=20210524004.jpg

Around 2100 or so. How much mechanical does it have now?

I believe Dad @Just Ron set it up with 20 initial and limited the plate to 18 for a total of 38. If I remember correctly. I have the radiator out, waiting on the new one. Then I can check for sure. I can't remember if light springs went in the weights or 1 spring or what at this point. I could run out and check

I believe Dad @Just Ron set it up with 20 initial and limited the plate to 18 for a total of 38. If I remember correctly. I have the radiator out, waiting on the new one. Then I can check for sure. I can't remember if light springs went in the weights or 1 spring or what at this point. I could run out and check
It makes a big difference when it is ALL IN, what brand distributor also, Mopar with a FBO plate?

It makes a big difference when it is ALL IN, what brand distributor also, Mopar with a FBO plate?

Mopar distributor with a plate Dad modified. Not sure what a FBO plate is. There is a HEI module controlling it. I was just curious as to the recommended RPM to bring it all in.

38 all in around 2300 if you drive it hard should work. Running a vac advance also? and how much is it? Call me way easier.

Yes running vacuum advance. I did find there was a crack in vacuum line that wasn't there before the trip. PM me your number and I can give you a call when I have the parts here so I can start it and have better information. Thank You!!

Just went and filled up the wife’s car. 4.099 a gallon!!! Freaking nuts. For what it’s worth, we were at a 1.749 in November....

Same olld stuff. Been to hot to work in the shop, cant handle the high heat with the humidity lately. Should be ok today 90 and 70% humidity. Have a few more ecu's for you will wait till I fill a fate rate bag with them for you.

I need to get a few of those blue ECU's from you... Like 4 or so....

Good Morning folks, so I’ve been working on an big change over in the Duster. I posted some pics on social media and lots of positive feedback. Not sure how it will go over here. Phase 1 is complete and the car is driving nice! There are more changes in the works, but I’ll probably just enjoy it as is for the summer before taking the next step. Is everyone sitting down?

View attachment 1715749481

View attachment 1715749482

View attachment 1715749483
Looks good. Not my thing personally, I think that’s more of a 50s car thing. But to each their own and it’s doesn’t look bad. How’s it drive?

Anyone invaded with Cicadas yet? None here now.
My wife says they’re making their buzz and it’s quite loud but I barely hear them. I’ve seen them. But I really think my hearing is shot.

-
Back