Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Whatcha work in on Tim?
Tim??? Nothing...
It's Friday the Muslim day of rest.
Saturday nothing it's the Jewish day of rest.
Sunday golf, it's everyone else's day of rest.
On top of that he apparently (based on his posts) drinks his lunch the other four days. :eek:
The way I figure it he's good for a couple hours a day, before lunch, four days a week. :D
Remember he did work for MA Bell, and he is retired. :rolleyes:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I swear they start out with factory HP ratings and build from there. I assembled a stock spec 273 and it came out to within a few horses of the oem 235 horse claim. After modifications, who knows. It seems pretty generous.
Hmmm interesting.

I just punched in a known combo from IQ52 with all his detailed information, down to head flow at H20 at test. They came in 3 percent lower across the board. But yeah I punched in stock 1968 440 hp and specs, they came in at 379hp vs the factory rated 375.

Sunday golf, it's everyone else's day of rest.
77662_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=Dgzq3KBznfsAX-mZUsh&_nc_ht=scontent.fsan1-2.jpg

Need some prayers for some good luck. This next week is gonna be one of the hardest ever in my life. The 19th is the estate auction and after weeks of sorting, we are finally ready to start laying out stuff.

So if this desktop dyno is accurate. Or close to it, looks like I will meet exceed my engine goals a bit. My goal was 500-550 hp flywheel. Desktop dyno puts me at 589 hp and 564 Ft lbs.

Brake booster bolted in,all the lines rerouted and connected. Decided to start picking away at wiring. Was going to order a new ecu, but at over $100 i decided to use the older style i have. Ballast is $10.

Brake booster bolted in,all the lines rerouted and connected. Decided to start picking away at wiring. Was going to order a new ecu, but at over $100 i decided to use the older style i have. Ballast is $10.
Wiring = FUN!! :poke::rolleyes:

-
Back