Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Back from market. Didn't have the chocolate shoefly. Got a small regular and a walnut sticky and a few other things. Sorry, the slice I took didn't last long enough for a pic, so thats where it came out of. LOL Wet bottom shoofly - a few seconds in the nuke - with coffee. Mmmm

1DC7D8B3-EB2D-4FA2-AF6A-BEBDB6E0E64F.jpeg

7E7FE21E-94FC-47F4-86C3-EA273434A5F7.jpeg

T bird was a fail. Parts guy knows fords about as well as i do. Wrong distributor. Dude couldnt even sell a correct light bulb. Same customer, different car. 38 chevy hot rod. Uses a small version of 1157. Smaller globe.

My younger son is looking for a work/hauling truck... We may have a lead on one in SE PA, are any of you PA guys close enough to take a pre-look inspection if he gets more interested in it before he has to come from NC? Let us know if it's worth the trip to look or a basket case....

My younger son is looking for a work/hauling truck... We may have a lead on one in SE PA, are any of you PA guys close enough to take a pre-look inspection if he gets more interested in it before he has to come from NC? Let us know if it's worth the trip to look or a basket case....
Come to the estate auction and buy our old 05 next weekend

How accurate have you found desk top dyno to be
I swear they start out with factory HP ratings and build from there. I assembled a stock spec 273 and it came out to within a few horses of the oem 235 horse claim. After modifications, who knows. It seems pretty generous.

Last edited:
SE PA is a big area. Going to need an actual place to answer that. I’m more South Central but descriptions vary

Last edited:

Get the info and pm me.

-
Back