Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good to hear you got some rain. We got a little over 2" yesterday and a half inch on Saturday. Every drop soaked in. A cold front moved through after the storm. It is in the mid 70's out now. Beauty of a day.
Going into 90s today. Rain expected tonight. High 70 tomorrow…

Whole Fillet Mignon with
upload_2021-6-21_7-14-33.png
on the pit last night :D
Very Happy Father's Day

Well since you all are showing your Father’s Day dinner thought I would show mine as well. It was yummy, I am going to say it was served at just the right temperature, not to much spice or add on seasonings just super smooth. Not overly filling. Just right.

8BB127E4-D932-4580-8FAD-7551D278AB8B.jpeg

So California is going to start collecting a per mile tax. 4 cent a mile. Supposed replace the gas tax we pay. What a F you. About 500 a year average

How are they going to collect from our of state vehicles? I am considering registering my stuff in PA. At rays house....

Opted out on mechanical fan. It will eat my lower rad hose. Had some kinda lectric one not ten feet away on a shelf. Couple brackets and its in. I may or may not paint stuff. Trans cooler lines in, and i will be filling it shortly.
ED58C6AF-65FC-43DD-91B7-629534CC2771.jpeg
if it isnt enough, i will pound out a shroud.

Just what we need, more money to come up with to register our vehicles...
that's what I was thinking. Also, gas guzzlers pay less than before. which kinda makes sense. But yeh, nothing from out of state doesnt make sense unless all states go that direction.

Good morning all, just on a little summer road trip just passing through the top portion of Louisiana!
rain,sun,rain,sun,rain....

that's what I was thinking. Also, gas guzzlers pay less than before. which kinda makes sense. But yeh, nothing from out of state doesnt make sense unless all states go that direction.
O it is going that direction, States road budget going forward shows the revenue from the tax.....:mob:

AND I love, " this tax will generate x amount of money during the next decade" NOPE!! " This TAX will steal X amount from the pockets of the poor slobs who earned it"!!!

So, anyone have propane for home or shop heating? What kind of prices are you getting quoted for lock in prebuy? I got quoted $1.46/gallon. Last year was $1.05/gallon

Anyone want? 3 dewalt 14.4 hammer drills. 6 good batteries. Worksite radio charger and charger. Taking to Carlisle. Want 300 for all. Friends and family price

-
Back